Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 61 to 120 of 127

Thread: Today (hopefully) I'll be the owner of a V8 again v.Jaguar F-type

  1. #61
    All cops everywhere suck Lieutenant Rice's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    16,195
    vCash
    4530
    pretty awesome car for the money! They will age well... hopefully will be as reliable

  2. #62
    Your call, rookie. IMPOSTER's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    West L.A.
    Posts
    8,759
    vCash
    4295
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: PdL 2d MtL
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    This car is really fun to drive, and the exhaust is pure sex. You really can't capture the growls, pops and crackles, and the sound of it reverberating off the cliffs. The battery cable was loose though and was causing some electrical gremlins, I am wondering if that was just done because they were shipping it. Anyways, fixed now - ready for this weekend on some nice mountain roads.
    Nice. Enjoy.

  3. #63
    R.I.P PCED: 6-28-2020 5.0THIS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    43,471
    vCash
    32610
    I’ve heard a couple of those out in the wild. He’s right, the exhaust is impressively loud and aggressive for a factory exhaust. Kudos to those engineers.

  4. #64
    White trash!! Nate's4.6's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Clearwater
    Posts
    53,772
    vCash
    4000
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    I’ve heard a couple of those out in the wild. He’s right, the exhaust is impressively loud and aggressive for a factory exhaust. Kudos to those engineers.


    They growl really nice.

    If it was my call our BMW warranty is up in March 2021 and we should swap out then but it is the GF's car so we will see.

  5. #65
    Registered Member TOPPED_OUT's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,610
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    This car is really fun to drive, and the exhaust is pure sex. You really can't capture the growls, pops and crackles, and the sound of it reverberating off the cliffs. The battery cable was loose though and was causing some electrical gremlins, I am wondering if that was just done because they were shipping it. Anyways, fixed now - ready for this weekend on some nice mountain roads.
    Farking beautiful picture.

    Where is that? And don't say heaven

  6. #66
    R.I.P PCED: 6-28-2020 5.0THIS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    43,471
    vCash
    32610
    PCH maybe?

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    PCH maybe?
    Not sure what's on that front plate. Doesn't look like CA

  8. #68
    time for your annual... Dr. Lexus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    15,378
    vCash
    10116
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: blunt_dissection
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    I’ve heard a couple of those out in the wild. He’s right, the exhaust is impressively loud and aggressive for a factory exhaust. Kudos to those engineers.
    I looked at them for sure. I settled on the Rs5 because I couldn't find what I was looking for in the same price range, and gave the edge to the Audi with the AWD.

    I did OK



    but. Oh my God


  9. #69
    R.I.P PCED: 6-28-2020 5.0THIS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    43,471
    vCash
    32610
    The Audi RS5 always sounded and looked good, I just always thought they should be faster.

  10. #70
    time for your annual... Dr. Lexus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    15,378
    vCash
    10116
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: blunt_dissection
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    The Audi RS5 always sounded and looked good, I just always thought they should be faster.
    HEAVY

    and not much torque

    450/320

    Like a v8 version of an s2000 motor. It’ll scoot. But sounds like you’re in “danger to manifold” territory, but it’s still got 2000rpm to go.

  11. #71
    R.I.P PCED: 6-28-2020 5.0THIS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    43,471
    vCash
    32610
    The rS5 just needed the RS7 engine.

  12. #72
    Registered Member NHRATA01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    26,197
    vCash
    25
    Yeah I saw one of those Jags a week or two ago, believe it was the V6 version and even that thing was loud and doing a lot of popping, with a middle aged woman driving it like a Camry.

  13. #73
    time for your annual... Dr. Lexus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    15,378
    vCash
    10116
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: blunt_dissection
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    The rS5 just needed the RS7 engine.


    I like it though.

    I do need to get summer tires for it. But I don’t feel like expending the mental efforts for wheels...and October is only like 2 months away....

    It is mildly satisfying that there are only like 18 2014/15 Rs5 in for sale in the whole country...
    Last edited by Dr. Lexus; 07-28-2020 at 07:57 PM.

  14. #74
    time for your annual... Dr. Lexus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    15,378
    vCash
    10116
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: blunt_dissection
    Quote Originally Posted by NHRATA01 View Post
    Yeah I saw one of those Jags a week or two ago, believe it was the V6 version and even that thing was loud and doing a lot of popping, with a middle aged woman driving it like a Camry.
    I REALLY like them.

    Local meat-market here, owners - guy and his wife - both have one. They are always parked out front

    I don’t see many v8’s though.

  15. #75
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by TOPPED_OUT View Post
    Farking beautiful picture.

    Where is that? And don't say heaven
    Along the Amalfi coast, near Positano. I live in Italy working for the military. This was imported from the States so I can take it back at the end of my tour and not have to deal with EPA bullshit, but I had to pay for the shipping here out of pocket (about 2.5k, but worth it since the cheapest jag I could find here was 45.) There is a good reason you don't see many V8s - the V6 is very tempting and makes good power. The V8 is absolutely ridiculous - losing traction in 3rd is not something I am used to!
    Last edited by Jesus; 07-28-2020 at 05:13 PM.

  16. #76
    time for your annual... Dr. Lexus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    15,378
    vCash
    10116
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: blunt_dissection
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Along the Amalfi coast, near Positano. I live in Italy working for the military. This was imported from the States so I can take it back at the end of my tour and not have to deal with EPA bullshit, but I had to pay for the shipping here out of pocket (about 2.5k, but worth it since the cheapest jag I could find here was 45.) There is a good reason you don't see many V8s - the V6 is very tempting and makes good power. The V8 is absolutely ridiculous - losing traction in 3rd is not something I am used to!


    Beautiful car. Nice backdrop makes a fantastic photo.

  17. #77
    DANSBIRD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    178,553
    vCash
    0
    Damn. That is a great looking car and an awesome picture.

  18. #78
    DANSBIRD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    178,553
    vCash
    0
    Interesting... I was curious about who made the V8 (thought it may be Ford) and found this:

    The AJ-V8 is available in displacements ranging from 3.2L to 5.0L, and a supercharged version is also produced. Ford Motor Company also used this engine in other cars, including the Lincoln LS and the 2002-2005 Ford Thunderbird, as well as in several Land Rovers, and the Aston Martin V8 Vantage.
    Ford will cease production of the AJ-V8 engine in September 2020 when it closes the Bridgend Plant[1].
    So, Ford is currently producing 2 generations of the 5.0L.

  19. #79
    Registered Member TOPPED_OUT's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,610
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Along the Amalfi coast, near Positano. I live in Italy working for the military. This was imported from the States so I can take it back at the end of my tour and not have to deal with EPA bullshit, but I had to pay for the shipping here out of pocket (about 2.5k, but worth it since the cheapest jag I could find here was 45.) There is a good reason you don't see many V8s - the V6 is very tempting and makes good power. The V8 is absolutely ridiculous - losing traction in 3rd is not something I am used to!
    Wow... Amalfi coast? Outstanding.

  20. #80
    better than Bryce silverSS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    29,170
    vCash
    15000
    holy hell if I drove more than like 10 miles a week now I might go make a bad decision

    https://gasmotorcars.com/vdp/1645924...ietta-GA-30060

  21. #81
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by TOPPED_OUT View Post
    Wow... Amalfi coast? Outstanding.
    This one is in Roscigno Vecchio - a town abandoned due to landslides.
    Last edited by Jesus; 07-29-2020 at 12:27 PM.

  22. #82
    Registered Member TOPPED_OUT's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,610
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by silverSS View Post
    holy hell if I drove more than like 10 miles a week now I might go make a bad decision

    https://gasmotorcars.com/vdp/1645924...ietta-GA-30060

  23. #83
    White trash!! Nate's4.6's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Clearwater
    Posts
    53,772
    vCash
    4000
    Quote Originally Posted by silverSS View Post
    holy hell if I drove more than like 10 miles a week now I might go make a bad decision

    https://gasmotorcars.com/vdp/1645924...ietta-GA-30060
    Why did you link that?

    It is beautiful

  24. #84
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    This one is a damn good deal:
    https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ngId=557972751
    This is one I was looking at when I was searching, but it's been tinkered with and the dealer wouldn't negotiate:
    https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ngId=555297326

  25. #85
    R.I.P PCED: 6-28-2020 5.0THIS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    43,471
    vCash
    32610
    That's a lot of car for 42 grand

  26. #86
    Registered Member TOPPED_OUT's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,610
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    This one is a damn good deal:
    https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ngId=557972751
    This is one I was looking at when I was searching, but it's been tinkered with and the dealer wouldn't negotiate:
    https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ngId=555297326
    Eh, second one been in an accident. I think yours is better and a great color combo

  27. #87
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Newfield NJ
    Posts
    13,526
    vCash
    990
    Whoever is in the passenger seat looks a little bored. Although, all I see is an arm. Is her name Mary?

    Oh, the backdrop in these pics is perfect.

  28. #88
    time for your annual... Dr. Lexus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    15,378
    vCash
    10116
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: blunt_dissection
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    That's a lot of car for 42 grand
    That was the other thing. Majority of the v8s for sale seemed to be convertibles and I wanted a coupe.

  29. #89
    White trash!! Nate's4.6's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Clearwater
    Posts
    53,772
    vCash
    4000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lexus View Post
    That was the other thing. Majority of the v8s for sale seemed to be convertibles and I wanted a coupe.
    Not in the F-Type, no way.

    Vert all day.

  30. #90
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by TOPPED_OUT View Post
    Eh, second one been in an accident. I think yours is better and a great color combo
    Mine's also got an accident on the carfax, but I couldn't tell it from inspecting the thing.

  31. #91
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    Another one for you. Vieste, Italy.


  32. #92
    time for your annual... Dr. Lexus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    15,378
    vCash
    10116
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: blunt_dissection
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Another one for you. Vieste, Italy.


  33. #93
    Captain Drugmaster matthyoo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    305, take it to the house
    Posts
    6,419
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Along the Amalfi coast, near Positano. I live in Italy working for the military. This was imported from the States so I can take it back at the end of my tour and not have to deal with EPA bullshit, but I had to pay for the shipping here out of pocket (about 2.5k, but worth it since the cheapest jag I could find here was 45.) There is a good reason you don't see many V8s - the V6 is very tempting and makes good power. The V8 is absolutely ridiculous - losing traction in 3rd is not something I am used to!
    Man that car looks tiny! Bet it's fun af to drive.

  34. #94
    Registered Member TOPPED_OUT's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,610
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Another one for you. Vieste, Italy.

    Man what a beautiful picture. Must be a blast driving that thing along the coast and on those roads over there

  35. #95
    Registered Member NHRATA01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    26,197
    vCash
    25
    Jesus, you live in the Vatican too?

  36. #96
    Registered Member Anthony's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    69,818
    vCash
    12778
    Quote Originally Posted by TOPPED_OUT View Post
    Man what a beautiful picture. Must be a blast driving that thing along the coast and on those roads over there
    The roads out there are scary af.

  37. #97
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by matthyoo View Post
    Man that car looks tiny! Bet it's fun af to drive.
    My friend has a S2000 here, the Jag is about a foot longer, 7 inches wider and.... 700lbs heavier
    But compared with other modern cars, its tiny.

    The scary as fuck roads are part of the fun of driving, they limit your speed and challenge your driving skills.
    Last edited by Jesus; 08-07-2020 at 12:20 PM.

  38. #98
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    The diff has been whining, and getting worse, so I changed out the oil:



    yeah so that's a pile of fine metal shavings and more floating in the oil. Whine did not improve after the oil change. Noticed the pinion seal is leaking too, so probably the bearings are fucked. Going to try to take it to the dealer for an estimate today. Would do it myself but parts (and more importantly, specialized tools) are hard to find for this car.

  39. #99
    DANSBIRD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    178,553
    vCash
    0
    Well that's certainly a bummer.

  40. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by DANSBIRD View Post
    Well that's certainly a bummer.
    I tried to warn him

  41. #101
    DANSBIRD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    178,553
    vCash
    0
    Eh... that's just one thing (albeit, pretty soon after the purchase). If he can get it fixed and that be the only issue for a while, I'd consider it a calculated risk when purchasing a used car.

  42. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by DANSBIRD View Post
    Eh... that's just one thing (albeit, pretty soon after the purchase). If he can get it fixed and that be the only issue for a while, I'd consider it a calculated risk when purchasing a used car.
    Yeah, my mustang is a pile and I'm going to rid of it already. Doubtful I'll ever get another Ford product

  43. #103
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan View Post
    Yeah, my mustang is a pile and I'm going to rid of it already. Doubtful I'll ever get another Ford product
    Diff is a jaguar produced product. Failure mode is likely wrong oil, since what came out was not that dirty - so not factory oil: I am guessing some greasy local mechanic just pumped it full of regular 75W90. The diff takes a special oil with additives, specific to Jaguar, for the LSD clutches. Since this whine was here since day one, it might be why the dude sold it. Probably knew the diff was going bad.

  44. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Diff is a jaguar produced product. Failure mode is likely wrong oil, since what came out was not that dirty - so not factory oil: I am guessing some greasy local mechanic just pumped it full of regular 75W90. The diff takes a special oil with additives, specific to Jaguar, for the LSD clutches. Since this whine was here since day one, it might be why the dude sold it. Probably knew the diff was going bad.
    Should verify/swap out the other fluids while you have it down. peace of mind and all that

  45. #105
    Registered Member NHRATA01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    26,197
    vCash
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan View Post
    Yeah, my mustang is a pile and I'm going to rid of it already. Doubtful I'll ever get another Ford product
    Should've stuck with Holden

  46. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by NHRATA01 View Post
    Should've stuck with Holden
    You're very correct

  47. #107
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    After the whine got worse and a grinding noise started, I dropped it off at the dealer for a new diff.

    Edit: 3000 Euro, or about 3500 USD is what they are quoting me. Honestly better than I expected.
    Edit 2: Got the car back today and total was 4500 USD. But the diff now sounds perfect!
    Last edited by Jesus; 09-17-2020 at 04:28 PM.

  48. #108
    Registered Member Cerwin Vega Fan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Escaped from Louisiana.
    Posts
    18,209
    vCash
    2666
    That isn't. I was expecting something at North of 5K with parts and labor.

  49. #109
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    Washed and detailed her after a long weekend trip in the mountains.

    Also, the mechanism that seals off the tonneau cover area for the top was squeaking, I adjusted a spring dampener on the very complicated mechanism and no more annoying squeaks. You can see it open and into the area it covers here:

    I swear I could reduced the weight of the car by 500 lbs by removing all of the fluff - like this.

  50. #110
    Registered Member Cerwin Vega Fan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Escaped from Louisiana.
    Posts
    18,209
    vCash
    2666
    Were the bugs annoying you?

  51. #111
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerwin Vega Fan View Post
    Were the bugs annoying you?
    So fucking satisfying to electrocute the shit out of them.

    POP

  52. #112
    DANSBIRD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    178,553
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerwin Vega Fan View Post
    Were the bugs annoying you?
    I missed that the first time. That is hilariously random.

  53. #113
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    Check engine light popped up, turned out to be a bad O2 Sensor. In the meantime, the brake system had a fault.

    The yellow brake light lit up and indicated a fault with the electronic parking brake system. I knew I needed to replace the brake pads (and front rotors) so I guess this warning was my sign. I did both the brakes and the O2 sensor at the same time. Replacing the sensor was pretty easy... with the right tool. Luckily I had 3 different types of O2 sensor tools, because the bigger ones wouldn't allow me to get a wrench in there.

    Old one came right out, new one right in.
    The brakes were a different story:
    1. They have a wear sensor embedded in the pad and getting it out and reusing it is a royal pain in the ass. I broke both of them, but luckily still functioning so they don't throw a code. I left one tied up and out of the way because it was so broken it wouldn't go back onto the new pads and stay there.
    2. Rear brakes have that wonderful electronic parking brake, which is fine, but you need to rewind the motors to get new pads in. That took about 2 hours, first trying to do it electronically, then manually.
    3. Front brakes are a little more complicated due to the dual pistons and this strange spring that took me another hour to get right. Rotors are 15 inch and weigh 35 lbs each. Heavy SOBs.


    Bled the brake fluid with a power evacuator. Anyone needing to bleed brakes should definitely use one of these. Makes the job so much easier.
    New pads are Porterfield R4S https://www.porterfield-brakes.com/m...akes/R4-S.html which don't require any bed-in and have been amazing so far with about 500 miles on them.

  54. #114
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    And a glamour shot from last weekend:

  55. #115
    R.I.P PCED: 6-28-2020 5.0THIS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    43,471
    vCash
    32610
    Glad you're enjoying the car. It sounds like you were prepared for the maintenance and upkeep costs though when you bought it

  56. #116
    DANSBIRD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    178,553
    vCash
    0
    That is a great lookin' car.

  57. #117
    Registered Member Cerwin Vega Fan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Escaped from Louisiana.
    Posts
    18,209
    vCash
    2666
    One of the few red convertible tops that I have seen that looks awesome.

  58. #118
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerwin Vega Fan View Post
    One of the few red convertible tops that I have seen that looks awesome.
    The wife and I were talking about what other paint color would go with the red top and besides black or grey we can't think of any, and nothing beats the white.

    I just ordered a pulley and tune for about 1500 from VAP, well known tuners for the F-type. It should take it from 495 to 650 hp at the crank.

  59. #119
    Team Hobbit windham's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    90,721
    vCash
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    The wife and I were talking about what other paint color would go with the red top and besides black or grey we can't think of any, and nothing beats the white.

    I just ordered a pulley and tune for about 1500 from VAP, well known tuners for the F-type. It should take it from 495 to 650 hp at the crank.
    Dark metallic charcoal gray makes red pop. I wouldn’t repaint a whole Jag for that reason though.
    Last edited by windham; 11-30-2020 at 07:33 PM.

  60. #120
    Call Jesus@1800HoldJesus Jesus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heaven.. duh.
    Posts
    873
    vCash
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by windham View Post
    Dark metallic charcoal gray makes red pop. I wouldn’t repainy a whole Jag for that reason though.
    We have seen a few wrapped with colors not normally available and they look good. No way in hell im repainting it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •