Thread: 2020 Buick Enclave Gets Sport Touring Treatment, Now Gives Massages

vCash

2020 Buick Enclave Gets Sport Touring Treatment, Now Gives Massages

If you’re looking for a stately three-row semi-premium crossover with an edgier look and minimal bling, Buick now has something for you. The 2020 Buick Enclave adds a Sport Touring package that gives it a sportier appearance thanks to body-colored grille surrounds and 20-inch alloy wheels with contrast Satin Graphite inserts. Unfortunately, if you want […]
    The post 2020 Buick Enclave Gets Sport Touring Treatment, Now Gives Massages appeared first on MotorTrend.

More...

vCash
    OH HELL YEA!!1!

Registered Member

vCash
    No happy ending, no care

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter98TA View Post
    No happy ending, no care
    Have to get the under-dash Fleshlight attachment.

I look reasonable, but I'm not. No F-bdy Bs's Avatar

vCash
    Our Enclave was hands down, the biggest POS vehicle I've ever owned.

Traded it in today, for 4,000,and I felt like I ripped them off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    Have to get the under-dash Fleshlight attachment.
    I'd be happy just with the return of the under-column crotch AC vent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by No F-bdy Bs View Post
    Our Enclave was hands down, the biggest POS vehicle I've ever owned.

Traded it in today, for 4,000,and I felt like I ripped them off.
    I didn't really care for my gf's 2010 Traverse. The 3.6 could pull it just fine, but rattling torque converter, AC broken, puddle of oil in the intake boot from the makeshift PCV which leads to additional gunking up of the intake manifold & intake valves, ride was meh. She was hit, frame damage & totalled. 200k miles, insurance gave her $8k. Bye Felicia

I look reasonable, but I'm not. No F-bdy Bs's Avatar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by runningmole View Post
    I didn't really care for my gf's 2010 Traverse. The 3.6 could pull it just fine, but rattling torque converter, AC broken, puddle of oil in the intake boot from the makeshift PCV which leads to additional gunking up of the intake manifold & intake valves, ride was meh. She was hit, frame damage & totalled. 200k miles, insurance gave her $8k. Bye Felicia
    I had to pull the intake hose bi-monthly to remove the oil puddles in it.
    The first gen 3.6s were fuckin garbage. Ours needed all 4 cam sensors when we traded it. Very likely needed timing chains.
    Had the trans replaced at 40,000, entire AC, 2 water pumps, 2 shifters (Wtf?)
    Power steering 2x. Not to mention the dozen or so things like seat motors, buttons, window motors.
    Massive POS.

Sucks, because it was very well laid out, would carry 6 adults comfortably, rode very smooth.
    I hear the current ones are great, and all the issues have been fixed, but I'll be damned if I ever find out.

vCash
    Forgot about the steering.. She had that replaced too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyboost View Post
    I'd be happy just with the return of the under-column crotch AC vent.
    Dear god yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by runningmole View Post
    Forgot about the steering.. She had that replaced too
    Yup, we had a '10 Traverse, unfortunately the '09-'11ish lambdas were rather trouble prone. 1 rack started leaking and had to be replaced. 2nd time the pump blew and took out the rack. GM had a special warranty on the pump so I got reimbursed for all of like $500 of a $2700 job. Trans never felt great, even with 50K fluid changes. Luckily never had timing chain issues either, though I ignored the OLM and changed at 6-7k with synthetic. A/C died around 100K, limped it through a summer with cans of recharge. Water pump went but also had a special coverage extension. DVD player failed under the B2B warranty. Traded it at 117k and got 6500. I tell people don't buy a used one before '12, they seem to have fixed a lot of the issues by then.

Despite that (since my wife really likes them and I get an employee discount) we bought a '16 that was totaled at 25k miles, and now we have a '17 that's at 52k miles, so far without a problem.

vCash
    My mom had an '08 Saturn Vue that had chronic A/C issues. So much that GM ended up buying it back due to the lemon law. Then she got a '10 Traverse. It lasted fine. No major issues even though I do hate the transmission's random shift points. Then she traded it in and bought a '15 Buick Enclave. So far, it's been fine except for some squeaking/whining noise that comes on at random times. Supposedly everything in the driveline is fine. It's not engine speed sensitive. No idea WTH it is or how to replicate it on demand.

While she's had no issues w/ either her Traverse or her Enclave, I hope this is the last of these vehicles she gets. Granted, as much as the latest generation of them has changed, I doubt anything survived the transfer over anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dentalenvy View Post
    i bought m3 for my wife and she accidently hit the truck thank god she is fine just broke her teeth thanks to dental services to save her smile
    swing and a miss, boyo.

vCash
    Been a while since we've gotten spam around here, kinda funny people still try that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NHRATA01 View Post
    Yup, we had a '10 Traverse, unfortunately the '09-'11ish lambdas were rather trouble prone. 1 rack started leaking and had to be replaced. 2nd time the pump blew and took out the rack. GM had a special warranty on the pump so I got reimbursed for all of like $500 of a $2700 job. Trans never felt great, even with 50K fluid changes. Luckily never had timing chain issues either, though I ignored the OLM and changed at 6-7k with synthetic. A/C died around 100K, limped it through a summer with cans of recharge. Water pump went but also had a special coverage extension. DVD player failed under the B2B warranty. Traded it at 117k and got 6500. I tell people don't buy a used one before '12, they seem to have fixed a lot of the issues by then.

Despite that (since my wife really likes them and I get an employee discount) we bought a '16 that was totaled at 25k miles, and now we have a '17 that's at 52k miles, so far without a problem.
    Probably 2 days after an AC service, CEL for cat inefficiency. Read & clear the code & now the AC doesn't work. Head back to the shop & tell them what happened. Tech says he'll reset the AC system but thinks nothing will come of it. Sure enough AC works again Got him a 12pk for his time. AC slowly dies over the following 6 months. I tried all of the suggestions I read about on TraverseForum, but no luck.
    We didn't have any known timing chain issues. Started using Dexos oil after reading about it being strongly recommended. I changed the oil ~5k miles & at $30 for a 5qt jug & filter from AutoZone, it's no where near breaking the bank.
    The brakes were solid
    Gf is enjoying her '17 Fusion now & I really like it too

Super Dee Duper Moderator

vCash
    My Scion had massage seats

Big whoop