Thread: Celebrity Drive: Ted Nugent, and Why He Loves His Hellcat

vCash

Celebrity Drive: Ted Nugent, and Why He Loves His Hellcat

Quick Stats: Ted Nugent, singer-songwriter/TV host Daily Driver: 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat (Ted’s rating: 20 on a scale of 1 to 10) Other cars: See below Favorite road trip: I-94 Car he learned to drive in: 1963 Chevy Biscayne First car bought: 1970 Mercedes 280SL Although Ted Nugent has more than a dozen cars—meaning […]
    The post Celebrity Drive: Ted Nugent, and Why He Loves His Hellcat appeared first on Motortrend.

More...

Registered Member

vCash
    All right! It's Zee Wango, Zee Tango
    1-2-3-4
    Come on boys
    Time to Wango

vCash
    Fuck Ted Nugent. Worthless POS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 426HEMI View Post
    kinda this .... could give a shit less of his opinion.

Registered Member

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 426HEMI View Post
    Ok, he is a little far right on his views and his music isn't for everybody but seriously, "Worthless POS"?

I don't know many rock stars that never drank, smoked or did drugs that are still performing in their 70's and driving a built Hellcat. He is an avid hunter and likes his guns. I can see where his views come from.

There is a number of other artists out there that I don't share their same opinions and values with but respect them because it's their nation too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1STLS1 View Post
    Ok, he is a little far right on his views and his music isn't for everybody but seriously, "Worthless POS"?

I don't know many rock stars that never drank, smoked or did drugs that are still performing in their 70's and driving a built Hellcat. He is an avid hunter and likes his guns. I can see where his views come from.

There is a number of other artists out there that I don't share their same opinions and values with but respect them because it's their nation too.
    Do those other artists share these "values"?

When President Obama was running for reelection in 2012, the rocker said during the National Rifle Association convention that, “If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”
    and

“What sort of chimpass punk would deny security, turn down 61 requests for security, then tell US forces to STAND DOWN when they were ready to kickass on the allapukes & save American lives!,” the 67-year-old rocker continued. “Obama & Clinton, thats who. They should be tried for treason & hung. Our entire fkdup gvt must be cleansed asap.”
    and

Hey Hillary [Clinton], you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."
    That goes a little bit more than having different political views. He's a worthless POS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by twig View Post
    Do those other artists share these "values"?

and

and

That goes a little bit more than having different political views. He's a worthless POS.
    Why?

vCash
    I'd consider him worthless just for being a pedo and shitting his pants to avoid nam even more than his asinine political statements.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NHRATA01 View Post
    I'd consider him worthless just for being a pedo and shitting his pants to avoid nam even more than his asinine political statements.
    I'd agree

Registered Member

vCash
    Wow, to be honest, I've never paid that much attention to him or heard those statements. I knew he was far right, liked his guns and hunting. Grew up with his music getting tons of airplay on local radio stations and we went to concerts. 20-30 years ago, this was a non issue.

Personally, I am not an Obama, Mr or Mrs Clinton fan but try to be considerate of people who do like them. At one time, they were a majority. Not really happy about other things going on right now but we were only given two choices.

How in the heck did this thread go so far south so quick over the dumbest reason.
    This is the car forum, we are supposed to be talking about cars, not politics or views, come on guys, lighten up a little.....please?

vCash
    It's Ted Nugent. He's about as polarizing as you can get.

vCash
    Wow, to be honest, I've never paid that much attention to him or heard those statements. I knew he was far right, liked his guns and hunting. Grew up with his music getting tons of airplay on local radio stations and we went to concerts. 20-30 years ago, this was a non issue.

Personally, I am not an Obama, Mr or Mrs Clinton fan but try to be considerate of people who do like them. At one time, they were a majority. Not really happy about other things going on right now but we were only given two choices.

How in the heck did this thread go so far south so quick over the dumbest reason.
    This is the car forum, we are supposed to be talking about cars, not politics or views, come on guys, lighten up a little.....please?
    It is somewhat sad, and I agree in general celebrities shouldn't be raked over the coals just for having differing political opinions. Crazy Ted however is way outspoken and goes well beyond that and into the realm of a caricature. When you go that far past the line, it gets harder to ignore when looking at their body of work. Just like no one's gonna heap praise on the Cosby show anymore...

vCash

I didn't intend it to be political, I was just commenting on him as a person. He is a piece of shit beyond his political views.

vCash
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: mogs01gt
    Quote Originally Posted by NHRATA01 View Post
    This! I dont GAF about his opinions.

vCash
    Yeah hes a bum for the way he avoided the draft, and for marrying an underage girl.

vCash
    Ted was the man and will always be the Motorcitymadman.

(not referring to anything other than his music from my younger days)