Thread: WS6pete aka badasssws6 or whatever he goes by here ... scammer

Registered Member

vCash

WS6pete aka badasssws6 or whatever he goes by here ... scammer

Looking out for you guys here, Not sure if he's on here with a diffeent name...

Some know about this and some dont, I don't care anymore so here's the whole deal ...

Known mostly as Pete or Matt from Southern Maryland, near MIR (Mathew Peterson, I believe is his real name), goes by WS6pete on EFA and badasssws6 on RD, bought a car from me just over an year ago. Mind you, it wasn't a big deal of a car, but the asking price was just $500 and he purchased it for $400. Didn't have a CD player and the radio wasn't so good so I even threw in my CD player with cassette adapter to make it a easy 1.5 hour drive home. Since he used to be a customer and was also a friend of a few people I know, I let him use my tags so he can get the car home ... yeah, big mistake on my part but I tried to be a good guy, and this rolled into a big problem later. He was supposed to return the tags the next day when he went to the MVA.

Long story short, he gave me excuses as to why he hadn't returned my tags to the MVA and used my tags on the car for the next 4-5 months. Now, as a favor to him and me not getting in trouble with the MVA, I had to keep my insurance active which in the course of this, cost me ~ $250. He promised to reimburse me for all that, so again, I took his word for it.

A couple months later my tags expired and I told him I wasn't going to renew it and I was cancelling the insurance and that he should get me the money he owed me ASAP. He told me that the car was in a tow lot 'cos it got towed and he doenst have the money to get the car of the tags to return them to the MVA. Then again he PM'd me and said the car was crushed at the dump.

I had to go to the MVA and explain all this to them and get the tags cancelled without incurring any fees.

It's been over a year now and I still haven't seen any form of that reimbursement. He PM's me every now and then and tells me these stories of how he's been in jail and how he's moved out of his parents house and blah blah blah. He even told me he'll paypal me $50 every paycheck until he paid me back.

Since recently he's kinda got cocky and is like "what are you gonna do?" "be patient" and etc. $250 maybe a big thing to me but keeping a friendship is bigger, so I was patient in the past ... F' THAT ... I'm gonna let every know about this scammer!!!

Basically, I tried to be a good person and help a brother out and this is what I've got in return. And you wonder why people don't trust each other anymore, it's because of bastards like this. Yes, I do look like a sucker when you look at it, but I guess I'm a very trusting person and I guess that's what gets you in trouble when you deal with messed up individuals. I assumed, since we had people who knew both people, he would atleast respect that, but I guess everyone inc. his mum needs to watch out.

Buddy, you can keep the money, looks like you need it more than I do.

One last thing ... **** YOU !!!

PS - in any case, he has nothing to defend himself 'cos I've got each and every PM that was sent between us and I will post them up if needed. Also, don't think that this Pete bashing is gonna be reserved for just the few forums I know ... the more places I find out he posts at, I shall be there ... may need some help here guys.

vCash
    EFA? RD? What are the site names. I can't search for this person on here without a little more information.

E

Registered Member

vCash
    Originally posted by eboggs_jkvl
    EFA? RD? What are the site names. I can't search for this person on here without a little more information.

E
    sorry

EFA = www.easternfbody.com
    RD = www.racersden.net

vCash
    He's not using any ID on this site. Checked and verified.

E