All Blog Entries

1. Long Tube Headers & Air Intake

I have 1 7/8 longtube Kooks headers and X pipe with Corsa sport, it sounds great!
    Yes it really crackles when i get on it. As for my Air intake i went with the Carbon Fiber Black Wing, they are both worth it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Barlo, can we get some MNF vcash wagers going?

Quote Originally Posted by windhamjk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by silverSS View Post
    When you come to a decision, you should blog about it.
    I will blog about blogging my most important NFL related decisions.
    Dear diary....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. LS2 Engine Wiring Harness

We are trying to put a Crate LS2 engine on a dyno for our college engineering project. We are thinking about using a Chevy Performance wiring harness. Here is a link to the Harness kit we are considering buying, let us know what you think. [url]http://www.jegs.com/p/Chevrolet-Performance/Chevrolet-Performance-LS2-Engine-Controller-Kit/2808714/10002/-1[/url]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Gun Crew: Springfield XDs Recall Issued

Quote Originally Posted by GldRush98 View Post
    Ah hell, I don't know wtf I did with the receipt Shit.
    Important lesson here kids: Always keep your fedex receipts.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. MMA fans...lets talk Jon Jones for a little

Quote Originally Posted by MaCgyver View Post
    Jon Jones is no doubt talented and has the physical attributes to make his skillset more of an issue for his opponents. I don't see anyone in his weight division that (the UFC) presents a serious challenge. Is there anyone outside of the UFC in another league that presents a challenge?

Right now it just seems they are giving him a fight because of his contract. Gustaffason (sp?) doesn't present a problem IMO. He lost to Phil Davis and Jones has everything Mr. Wonderful has plus some.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast