Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 481 to 540 of 692

Thread: What's Happening Now: Official BS part 19

  1. #481
    1200 CC Bigger Than A 455? Chief Pontiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Port Richey
    Posts
    24,607
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    I hope the Easter Bunny shows up at everyone's house.
    He did and I shot him they multiply like rabbits

  2. #482
    1200 CC Bigger Than A 455? Chief Pontiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Port Richey
    Posts
    24,607
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by blue02formula View Post
    Headliner won't be here until Monday. This better be worth the wait.
    whats wrong with the old one?

  3. #483
    Old Member blue02formula's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ravenna, Ohio
    Posts
    4,497
    vCash
    500
    Sun damage, fabric dry rots.
    Ten year birthday this weekend for the bird. 165,000 miles so old blue got an interior refresh
    replaced the front seats
    new sunvisors
    new headliner
    I also have a factory set of floormats new in the box for almost as long I have had the car.
    The sunvisors are a exact match to original minus the elastic band. The headliner looks good, it is a little lighter in color but close enough it should still look great. I will take some before and after pic's.

  4. #484
    Registered Member ozhawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia, Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,206
    vCash
    500
    Just back from a 10 day trip to see some family and a few wineries down south. Ducked over to Sydney and Canberra as well then fell over a Mustang car club on its way home from a Nats down South. Thought you may be interested.


    http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i115/ozhawk/

  5. #485
    1200 CC Bigger Than A 455? Chief Pontiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Port Richey
    Posts
    24,607
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by blue02formula View Post
    Sun damage, fabric dry rots.
    Ten year birthday this weekend for the bird. 165,000 miles so old blue got an interior refresh
    replaced the front seats
    new sunvisors
    new headliner
    I also have a factory set of floormats new in the box for almost as long I have had the car.
    The sunvisors are a exact match to original minus the elastic band. The headliner looks good, it is a little lighter in color but close enough it should still look great. I will take some before and after pic's.
    You got your miles out of your interior.Should make it look n smell like new.

  6. #486
    1200 CC Bigger Than A 455? Chief Pontiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Port Richey
    Posts
    24,607
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ozhawk View Post
    Just back from a 10 day trip to see some family and a few wineries down south. Ducked over to Sydney and Canberra as well then fell over a Mustang car club on its way home from a Nats down South. Thought you may be interested.


    http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i115/ozhawk/
    Nice pictures,Sydney is a beautiful city.I like that you also had pics of the slower Mustangs. but that pic with that statue of David by Michangelo and that you are posing with his.....package. has me confused.

  7. #487
    Registered Member ozhawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia, Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,206
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Pontiac View Post
    Nice pictures,Sydney is a beautiful city.I like that you also had pics of the slower Mustangs. but that pic with that statue of David by Michangelo and that you are posing with his.....package. has me confused.
    Thanks Dave, the statue was at a themed restaurant stop over...that is all !!
    Funny comment about the Mustangs. We stopped at some lights amongst them and another car pulled up beside me to ask why I was there with 16 Mustangs. I told him I was just passing them all when the lights changed

  8. #488
    Moderator ZeusJr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Park, PA
    Posts
    11,521
    vCash
    500
    Surfer Dave.. Happen to see who's in HPP this month??

  9. #489
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusJr View Post
    Surfer Dave.. Happen to see who's in HPP this month??
    Did you mean bill & brenda's best of show pic---in the row with our cars?

  10. #490
    Sharon & I just got back from a great cruise in the Caribbean!

  11. #491
    Is everybody enjoying Spring?

  12. #492
    You guys have a great Holiday Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #493
    Registered Member 024mula's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    620
    vCash
    500
    Right back at yea, Dave.

  14. #494
    Registered Member ozhawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia, Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,206
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    Sharon & I just got back from a great cruise in the Caribbean!
    Hey Dave, any details on the cruise. kath & I are coming back over 2014 and want to do some things a little different from the rest of the group.

  15. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by ozhawk View Post
    Hey Dave, any details on the cruise. kath & I are coming back over 2014 and want to do some things a little different from the rest of the group.
    Royal Caribbean--east caribbean cruse to st. martin and st. thomas---7 day --out of Cocca Beach

  16. #496
    Registered Member ozhawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia, Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,206
    vCash
    500
    Thanks for that. any pics ??

  17. #497
    I wil try to get some up

  18. #498
    How is everyone? just got back from a week in Omaha visiting my daughter and her family

  19. #499
    Moderator ZeusJr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Park, PA
    Posts
    11,521
    vCash
    500
    Still recovering from a week in New Orleans..

  20. #500
    What were you doing there?

  21. #501
    nice Woodward Ave pic on the gas cap thread

  22. #502
    Golf today at 11

  23. #503
    Registered Member ozhawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia, Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,206
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    nice Woodward Ave pic on the gas cap thread
    I have the set

  24. #504
    Shot 84 at golf yesterday.

  25. #505
    Moderator ZeusJr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Park, PA
    Posts
    11,521
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    What were you doing there?
    Drinking..

    National Bowling tournament was in Baton Rouge this year, we stayed in NO and drove up to bowl..

  26. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusJr View Post
    Drinking..

    National Bowling tournament was in Baton Rouge this year, we stayed in NO and drove up to bowl..
    Are you set to win any $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  27. #507
    The Sufer at the DownRiver Cruise in detroit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04456.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	237.1 KB 
ID:	16730  

  28. #508
    Marsupial
    HSV-GTS-300's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    16,211
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ozhawk View Post
    I have the set
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN !!!!!!!!


  29. #509
    Registered Member ozhawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia, Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,206
    vCash
    500
    Thanks Paul, appreciated

  30. #510
    Moderator ZeusJr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Park, PA
    Posts
    11,521
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    Are you set to win any $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    The only thing I knocked down was me..

  31. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusJr View Post
    The only thing I knocked down was me..

  32. #512
    R.I.P. Dad - My Hero
    Soul TKR's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    47.6278° N, 122.2420° W
    Posts
    26,115
    vCash
    25
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ws6wes

  33. #513
    1200 CC Bigger Than A 455? Chief Pontiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Port Richey
    Posts
    24,607
    vCash
    500
    Hey guys...happy birthday Ken..sounds like a great trip Dave and Rob.How is everyone?

    I apologize for not being on much..been real damn busy lately..selling the house still trying to get the Bird fixed to drive and sell ,more on that later next week .Doing a short sale,my nice mortgage co. put me in that position.The one that holds my first motgage agreed with the offer and the sale..the second one should be final with in a week or 2.Will be renting half a house for $550 in Grosse Point with utilities.Will be there till Dec then leaving to move to Florida before the snow flys and the holidays.I also have a lady friend who I met in a on line game and I play to take a road trip in the Magnum in Aug,,we hit it off we will be living together in Fla the first of the year.


    Keep bangin gears n smokin tires

  34. #514
    Registered Member ozhawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia, Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,206
    vCash
    500
    WOW !!
    You go away for six months and then come back with a vengeance dont you.
    Sorry to hear the Bird is being sold again, was hopeful that you would keep it so I can get a ride when we are back there in '14.
    Glad to hear about the lady and settling in together, hope all goes well for you Dave

  35. #515
    Sorry to hear you are leaving the area. Good luck to you in Fla.

  36. #516
    1200 CC Bigger Than A 455? Chief Pontiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Port Richey
    Posts
    24,607
    vCash
    500
    Thanks Ken and Dave

  37. #517
    Registered Member ozhawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia, Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,206
    vCash
    500
    Stay in touch

  38. #518
    Head's up---it's friday the 13th

  39. #519
    Old Member blue02formula's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ravenna, Ohio
    Posts
    4,497
    vCash
    500
    Anyone going to the Woodward dream cruise this year?

  40. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by blue02formula View Post
    Anyone going to the Woodward dream cruise this year?
    yes---not sure about fri or Sat.

  41. #521
    Old Member blue02formula's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ravenna, Ohio
    Posts
    4,497
    vCash
    500
    Denise and I are going up Saturday and spending the night in Romulas and going to the NASCAR race on Sunday.

  42. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by blue02formula View Post
    Denise and I are going up Saturday and spending the night in Romulas and going to the NASCAR race on Sunday.
    If we go on Sat (sometimes we go Fri. night) we have to get together.

  43. #523
    The Last One Mohican's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,877
    vCash
    500
    Been a while but wanted to say hello to all of you. Still have the Bird and am doing good but still miss my wife so much!!!!

  44. #524
    Old Member blue02formula's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ravenna, Ohio
    Posts
    4,497
    vCash
    500
    Good to hear from you Mo. I am happy to hear you and most of the long timers on here have kept their birds. I know it must be hard to lose spouse, my heart goes out to you bud.

  45. #525
    The Last One Mohican's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,877
    vCash
    500
    Thanks Blue, it's been 18 months and it gets easier as time goes but when you spend 35 years with someone you expect to grow old together and spoil the grand kids and everything else that old couples do, life can throw you a curve. Be sure and take time to tell your wife how much you love her as often as possible and give her a big hug often and spend lots of quality time together!

  46. #526
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohican View Post
    Been a while but wanted to say hello to all of you. Still have the Bird and am doing good but still miss my wife so much!!!!
    Best of wishes to you--glad to hear you still have your bird--keep in touch

  47. #527
    50th high school class reuion tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

  48. #528
    Rob----Ethan's pics are great.

  49. #529
    revamping my engine bay for the Nats

  50. #530
    Old Member blue02formula's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ravenna, Ohio
    Posts
    4,497
    vCash
    500
    Woodward Saturday and NASCAR race on Sunday. Daughter-in law is a mortgage broker for Quicken Loans and she won two good tickets, hospitality tent & pit tour passes and a meet & greet with Ryan Newman. She gave them to me for fathers day. My first time going to a NASCAR race.
    I think a reunion of the Daves is in order for Saturday afternoon at the shopping plaza where the birds hang out.

  51. #531
    Quote Originally Posted by blue02formula View Post
    Woodward Saturday and NASCAR race on Sunday. Daughter-in law is a mortgage broker for Quicken Loans and she won two good tickets, hospitality tent & pit tour passes and a meet & greet with Ryan Newman. She gave them to me for fathers day. My first time going to a NASCAR race.
    I think a reunion of the Daves is in order for Saturday afternoon at the shopping plaza where the birds hang out.
    The club that used to park there is down on 13 mile now. We will be stationed at Pasquales . We are planning to eat breakfast there and hopefully get a parking spot in their lot. You should stop by!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smal pasq.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	163.7 KB 
ID:	16936  

  52. #532
    The chief needs to check in now

  53. #533
    Old Member blue02formula's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ravenna, Ohio
    Posts
    4,497
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    The chief needs to check in now
    What time do you think you will be there? I may get an early start so I can get a spot with you. I would hope Chief makes it, hell it's his backyard.
    I am finishing cleaning the bird now. I'll try not to do too good of a job I would hate to make the Surfer look bad.

  54. #534
    Registered Member ozhawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia, Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,206
    vCash
    500

  55. #535
    Old Member blue02formula's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ravenna, Ohio
    Posts
    4,497
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ozhawk View Post

  56. #536
    Registered Member ozhawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia, Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,206
    vCash
    500
    OH !! Fíng lovely that is !!
    2 more years and we will be outside Pasquales also with any luck

  57. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by blue02formula View Post
    What time do you think you will be there? I may get an early start so I can get a spot with you. I would hope Chief makes it, hell it's his backyard.
    I am finishing cleaning the bird now. I'll try not to do too good of a job I would hate to make the Surfer look bad.
    We should be there by 11am

  58. #538
    Old Member blue02formula's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ravenna, Ohio
    Posts
    4,497
    vCash
    500
    I'll be there noonish.

  59. #539
    I can't believe you drove right up to us!!!!!!!!

  60. #540
    1200 CC Bigger Than A 455? Chief Pontiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Port Richey
    Posts
    24,607
    vCash
    500
    On a sad note..it the end of me having a Trans Am to drive.My 70 is up for sale.After so many times of trying to fix the problem and having everybody n their mother either tell me they can fix it.Or will try and help with it.Well I am done after finally figuring that the ass hole that put the engine together totally fucked up.I will not put another dime into my Bird.I am past the point of being frustrated I just want it to go away. Besides once my house is sold I will be moving in a Apt in Fla.2 issues will come up.....who will work on my race car when it needs it..@ 65 + a hr I wont have the money.Second ,where will I store it and will it be safe.

    Was going to post the link of her from e bay but I dont know if I can.Damn I will miss my Bird just hope it can get a good home.One of my T/A' s was used as a get a way car in a armed robbery.I was empounded and left to rot in a police yard.

    Maybe in a 1 year I will pick up a new Challenger.
    Last edited by Chief Pontiac; 08-24-2012 at 12:01 AM. Reason: spelling

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •