Thread: custolight? anyone else have problems?

vCash

custolight? anyone else have problems?

I ordered a custom painted 3rd brake light from custolight and still haven't seen a thing. Been over 2 months now, 3 emails and 1 message left on site and still nothing, not even a response to the emails or message. Anyone else have problems with them?

vCash
    I bought some things from them a few years ago off Ebay and received half of my order. Emailed them and got the other half. No real problem, just the wait.

vCash
    I think they have gone under now and are just taking money from people. I have emailed them 8 times, made a report to the BBB, and Private messaged them from the website. Not 1 response and been over 3 months now.

Registered Newbie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rotwiler View Post
    I think they have gone under now and are just taking money from people. I have emailed them 8 times, made a report to the BBB, and Private messaged them from the website. Not 1 response and been over 3 months now.
    I was just browsing and looking up comments about Custolight. I AM CUSTOLIGHT and have never ever taken someones money when they have placed an order. Believe me, we have not gone under as you posted. Its possible to have some minor delays in ANY business and I apologize (unfortunately I don't remember many BBB complaints because we rarely had any and I don't remember taking 2-3 months to ship a brake light).

gettin' screwed...

vCash
    I think a better response would have been.... "I do apologize for your delay. Please PM me your order information so I can look into it and I will get back with you promptly regarding the matter." However, I think coming here and defending yourself 8 years later is a little late.

vCash
    I ordered a third brake light from Custolight, it took them about 3 months and alot of emails from me but I finally got the brake light.........

Team Hobbit

Blog Entries
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 024mula View Post
    I ordered a third brake light from Custolight, it took them about 3 months and alot of emails from me but I finally got the brake light.........
    3 months just isn't a reasonable wait for a brake light.

vCash
    I just didn't know of anybody else who did this. Besides I really didn't need a third brake light, I just wanted a custom one.