Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 421 to 478 of 478

Thread: 2017 Charger Scat Pack

  1. #421
    All cops everywhere suck Det.Scat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    14,265
    vCash
    2530
    Driving in Sport mode with the delete mod is fucking awesome

    “The steering wheel is RIGHT THERE”

  2. #422
    All cops everywhere suck Det.Scat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    14,265
    vCash
    2530


    Sonofa....

  3. #423
    What Would Oddjob Do? 5.0THIS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    26,793
    vCash
    2373
    lol. Staged, or you just flipped the badge and got out of it.

  4. #424
    All cops everywhere suck Det.Scat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    14,265
    vCash
    2530
    We don’t have chargers in philly anymore

  5. #425
    Registered Member The_Great_1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,516
    vCash
    500
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Naughtydawg95
    Quote Originally Posted by Det.Scat View Post


    Sonofa....
    Cop on Cop Crime

  6. #426
    Call it the masturbator.... Jack Parkman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    46,005
    vCash
    66
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: mattoelite1


    This is the mid muffler delete, right? Resonators are untouched?

  7. #427
    Registered Member mrhawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,245
    vCash
    8042
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Parkman View Post


    This is the mid muffler delete, right? Resonators are untouched?
    Yes

  8. #428
    All cops everywhere suck Det.Scat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    14,265
    vCash
    2530
    Correkt

  9. #429
    Registered Member AlmostFamous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sugarland
    Posts
    2,568
    vCash
    500
    If I was looking for a vehicle at this moment, with a little negotiation, I could get a brand new 2017 Scat Pack for $30k! If only I was looking

    https://www.koonsjeep.com/new/Dodge/...b8e8ab5400.htm
    Last edited by AlmostFamous; 10-24-2017 at 12:31 PM.

  10. #430
    What Would Oddjob Do? 5.0THIS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    26,793
    vCash
    2373
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostFamous View Post
    If I was looking for a vehicle at this moment, with a little negotiation, I could get a brand new 2017 Scat Pack for $30k! If only I was looking

    https://www.koonsjeep.com/new/Dodge/...b8e8ab5400.htm
    That looks like a lease only price if you read what all the incentives are. Might get them down near that on a purchase price though.

  11. #431
    426HEMI's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    94,733
    vCash
    2275
    Wish I could find one of those $30k Charger SPs people talk about.

  12. #432
    Smart A$$ Level 3 kasim's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    112,044
    vCash
    11480
    Quote Originally Posted by 426HEMI View Post
    Wish I could find one of those $30k Charger SPs people talk about.
    yeah they weren't around here, even the 2017s left around here still not that cheap

  13. #433
    426HEMI's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    94,733
    vCash
    2275
    Quote Originally Posted by kasim View Post
    yeah they weren't around here, even the 2017s left around here still not that cheap
    I don't even see any used ones for that price around here.

  14. #434
    :flirt: SwollHottie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    TEXASS
    Posts
    188,973
    vCash
    2025
    Quote Originally Posted by 426HEMI View Post
    Wish I could find one of those $30k Charger SPs people talk about.
    I bet the dealer I got mine from would be happy to order you a base model SP and sell it to you around that price.

  15. #435
    Starminator Wars 2: Judgement Force ScotWithOne_t's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    24,083
    vCash
    1525
    Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
    I bet the dealer I got mine from would be happy to order you a base model SP and sell it to you around that price.
    How is that even possible? The base price is $39,995
    Are they selling them at a huge loss just to move old inventory?

  16. #436
    426HEMI's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    94,733
    vCash
    2275
    Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
    I bet the dealer I got mine from would be happy to order you a base model SP and sell it to you around that price.
    Which dealer was that? If nothing else I could get a quote from them and use it on my local dealer that I've bought from frequently.

  17. #437
    :flirt: SwollHottie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    TEXASS
    Posts
    188,973
    vCash
    2025
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotWithOne_t View Post
    How is that even possible? The base price is $39,995
    Are they selling them at a huge loss just to move old inventory?
    Dodge has had huge incentives on them. And it's worked. Since the incentives started, the old ass Challenger has been outselling the mustang and camaro

    My theory is that, at the same price, you can't ignore that the mustang and Camaro are better cars in a lot of ways. But at 20% off, you can ignore that, and can enjoy the throwbacks Dodge built.
    Last edited by SwollHottie; 10-27-2017 at 07:00 PM.

  18. #438
    :flirt: SwollHottie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    TEXASS
    Posts
    188,973
    vCash
    2025
    Quote Originally Posted by 426HEMI View Post
    Which dealer was that? If nothing else I could get a quote from them and use it on my local dealer that I've bought from frequently.
    DeMontrond in Conroe. Don't accept any first or even second quote from them; they'll move down. My buy was real quick and no bs; I ended up at 9300 off sticker iirc.

    They will also match any better price you can find.

    Good dealer imo. Small though. Almost a guarantee they'd have to order what you want, but they said they're happy to order whatever you want and still give the big discount.

  19. #439
    426HEMI's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    94,733
    vCash
    2275
    Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
    DeMontrond in Conroe. Don't accept any first or even second quote from them; they'll move down. My buy was real quick and no bs; I ended up at 9300 off sticker iirc.

    They will also match any better price you can find.

    Good dealer imo. Small though. Almost a guarantee they'd have to order what you want, but they said they're happy to order whatever you want and still give the big discount.
    Cool, may hit them up. Local dealer offered $34450 on a SP with the 21w package. Msrp was 40 I think.

  20. #440
    Starminator Wars 2: Judgement Force ScotWithOne_t's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    24,083
    vCash
    1525
    Fuck.. did Dodge stop offering AWD on the Charger R/T??
    Looks like it's only available on the GT now, which is a V6 only model.

  21. #441
    Starminator Wars 2: Judgement Force ScotWithOne_t's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    24,083
    vCash
    1525
    Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
    Dodge has had huge incentives on them. And it's worked. Since the incentives started, the old ass Challenger has been outselling the mustang and camaro

    My theory is that, at the same price, you can't ignore that the mustang and Camaro are better cars in a lot of ways. But at 20% off, you can ignore that, and can enjoy the throwbacks Dodge built.
    I wonder how much money Dodge is actually eating on them if they essentially turned the Charger and Challenger into a loss-leader item.

  22. #442
    Registered Member Potent68's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    24,188
    vCash
    200
    I had an SRT 392 Challenger catch up to me in traffic on the interstate the other day. Sadly there was just way too much traffic to do anything.

  23. #443
    Oh I think they like me Tunavelli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sussex, WI
    Posts
    29,018
    Blog Entries
    1
    vCash
    2025
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Akunatun
    Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
    Dodge has had huge incentives on them. And it's worked. Since the incentives started, the old ass Challenger has been outselling the mustang and camaro

    My theory is that, at the same price, you can't ignore that the mustang and Camaro are better cars in a lot of ways. But at 20% off, you can ignore that, and can enjoy the throwbacks Dodge built.
    And how much of that outselling is because of fleet sales? Obviously Ford and chevy do for both of those as well, but I have a hard time believing it's to the scale of FCA.

  24. #444
    Registered Member NHRATA01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,758
    vCash
    4574
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotWithOne_t View Post
    Fuck.. did Dodge stop offering AWD on the Charger R/T??
    Looks like it's only available on the GT now, which is a V6 only model.
    Yes...they only did it for a couple model years IIRC.

    And now they offer it only on the V6 Challenger too.

  25. #445
    Starminator Wars 2: Judgement Force ScotWithOne_t's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    24,083
    vCash
    1525
    Quote Originally Posted by NHRATA01 View Post
    Yes...they only did it for a couple model years IIRC.

    And now they offer it only on the V6 Challenger too.
    Lame. Might be in the market for a 2014 AWD r/t hemi next summer.

  26. #446
    :flirt: SwollHottie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    TEXASS
    Posts
    188,973
    vCash
    2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunavelli View Post
    And how much of that outselling is because of fleet sales? Obviously Ford and chevy do for both of those as well, but I have a hard time believing it's to the scale of FCA.
    No idea, but in the past they sold a fraction of what the Camaro and mustang did. If this is mostly fleet sales, then they're fire selling them to fleets too. Entirely possible I guess.

  27. #447
    :flirt: SwollHottie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    TEXASS
    Posts
    188,973
    vCash
    2025
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotWithOne_t View Post
    I wonder how much money Dodge is actually eating on them if they essentially turned the Charger and Challenger into a loss-leader item.
    Both models are old as balls. The development and tooling is long since paid off. They are probably just giving up the increased profit margins available on an old design.

  28. #448
    Registered Member TreeGreenZ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    13,900
    vCash
    6500
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: muskyhunter77 PSN ID: muskyhunter77
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostFamous View Post
    If I was looking for a vehicle at this moment, with a little negotiation, I could get a brand new 2017 Scat Pack for $30k! If only I was looking

    https://www.koonsjeep.com/new/Dodge/...b8e8ab5400.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by 426HEMI View Post
    I don't even see any used ones for that price around here.
    Generally speaking I would consider "on your way to work" to be local to you.....

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  29. #449
    All cops everywhere suck Det.Scat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    14,265
    vCash
    2530
    If you go to Koons, ask for Bill Lacey. That’s who I bought mine from, cool dude. ..

    They have a few pitch black chargers left around $34k (Scatpacks)

  30. #450
    :flirt: SwollHottie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    TEXASS
    Posts
    188,973
    vCash
    2025
    have you packed scat in the scat pack?

  31. #451
    426HEMI's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    94,733
    vCash
    2275
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeGreenZ View Post
    Generally speaking I would consider "on your way to work" to be local to you.....

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Saw that but looking for Charger if I'm going to change.

    And yes, that is technically local to me.

  32. #452
    Coming Soon... Big_Red_1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Anoka, MN
    Posts
    6,804
    vCash
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotWithOne_t View Post
    Lame. Might be in the market for a 2014 AWD r/t hemi next summer.
    You don't need AWD. Get some snow tires, plus you already have the Pilot for snow storms. RWD Hemi....DO IT! Then we can race!

  33. #453
    Starminator Wars 2: Judgement Force ScotWithOne_t's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    24,083
    vCash
    1525
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Red_1 View Post
    You don't need AWD. Get some snow tires, plus you already have the Pilot for snow storms. RWD Hemi....DO IT! Then we can race!
    That's another 2-3k on top of the purchase price of the car. And another set of wheels I have to store.

  34. #454
    The Sax of Cars Anewconvert's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    14,361
    vCash
    1301
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotWithOne_t View Post
    That's another 2-3k on top of the purchase price of the car. And another set of wheels I have to store.
    Where the fuck are you buying wheels are tires? Go to ANY junk yard, by any of the V6 charger wheels from the mountains of V6 charger wheels and put snow tires on them. If you spend more than $1k you did it wrong

  35. #455
    It'll get ya fat KrispyCharger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    32,527
    vCash
    1150
    Most of the lower tier wheels will not clear the brakes when I was looking

  36. #456
    Coming Soon... Big_Red_1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Anoka, MN
    Posts
    6,804
    vCash
    250
    I got a nice set of 17" Rial wheels with Continental Winter Extreme tires and pressure sensors mounted and balanced for $1400. I guess that was 7 years ago though.

  37. #457
    Call it the masturbator.... Jack Parkman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    46,005
    vCash
    66
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: mattoelite1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
    Dodge has had huge incentives on them. And it's worked. Since the incentives started, the old ass Challenger has been outselling the mustang and camaro

    My theory is that, at the same price, you can't ignore that the mustang and Camaro are better cars in a lot of ways. But at 20% off, you can ignore that, and can enjoy the throwbacks Dodge built.
    IMO (of course), but it helps that they did a refresh in 15 on the interior, which made me pull the trigger. That and looking 100x better also helped (the Mustang is pretty attractive, however).

  38. #458
    Registered Member NHRATA01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,758
    vCash
    4574
    Well if you can't find a Scat Pack, GM now has 20% off the remaining'17 SSs again.

  39. #459
    Smart A$$ Level 3 kasim's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    112,044
    vCash
    11480
    Quote Originally Posted by NHRATA01 View Post
    Well if you can't find a Scat Pack, GM now has 20% off the remaining'17 SSs again.
    its not 20% off of SSs its like $3600 off ...which the spark has $3850 off

  40. #460
    Registered Member NHRATA01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,758
    vCash
    4574
    Quote Originally Posted by kasim View Post
    its not 20% off of SSs its like $3600 off ...which the spark has $3850 off
    It's 20% or 10 grand. But appears not to be the entire leftover stock at all dealers, although the dealer I bought from has 28 on the lot and all 28 are available for 20% off.

  41. #461
    :flirt: SwollHottie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    TEXASS
    Posts
    188,973
    vCash
    2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Parkman View Post
    IMO (of course), but it helps that they did a refresh in 15 on the interior, which made me pull the trigger. That and looking 100x better also helped (the Mustang is pretty attractive, however).
    I don't know how much the general public cares, but the new auto trans is one of the reasons that pushed me into it. the platform is old as dirt now, but it does at least have a thoroughly modern and competitive drivetrain, a modern interior, and doesn't try to be something it isn't.

  42. #462
    Smart A$$ Level 3 kasim's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    112,044
    vCash
    11480
    Quote Originally Posted by NHRATA01 View Post
    It's 20% or 10 grand. But appears not to be the entire leftover stock at all dealers, although the dealer I bought from has 28 on the lot and all 28 are available for 20% off.
    How much did you pay?

    Looks like they are still 37k ... damn

  43. #463
    Registered Member NHRATA01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,758
    vCash
    4574
    Quote Originally Posted by kasim View Post
    How much did you pay?

    Looks like they are still 37k ... damn
    39,xxx when they ran the 20% off in July of '16.

  44. #464
    DANSBIRD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    161,803
    vCash
    3804
    They have 20% off a Chevy SS here... oh how I'd love to have it.

  45. #465
    :flirt: SwollHottie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    TEXASS
    Posts
    188,973
    vCash
    2025
    Quote Originally Posted by kasim View Post
    How much did you pay?

    Looks like they are still 37k ... damn
    Still? A SS is a crazy deal for 37k -- they come fully loaded.

  46. #466
    Hissin' Buford scottyboost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Freakville, FL
    Posts
    25,942
    vCash
    500
    WTF? Local dealer's website claims to have 38 SSs in stock. All priced at ~40k.

  47. #467
    Registered Member NHRATA01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,758
    vCash
    4574
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyboost View Post
    WTF? Local dealer's website claims to have 38 SSs in stock. All priced at ~40k.
    Most of them are MSRP right at 50K (there's 2 options a $1K roof and ~$500 spare). So 20% gets you to right at 40K. But with the 20% sale GM reimburses the dealer, so the dealer is basically making the profit of a full MSRP sale. Ergo if the dealer wants to bargain and move a car, they can toss in a couple grand more in discounts on their own dime, that's how you find them for 37/38k.
    Last edited by NHRATA01; 11-03-2017 at 10:37 PM.

  48. #468
    Hissin' Buford scottyboost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Freakville, FL
    Posts
    25,942
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NHRATA01 View Post
    Most of them are MSRP right at 50K (there's 2 options a $1K roof and ~$500 spare). So 20% gets you to right at 40K. But with the 20% sale GM reimburses the dealer, so the dealer is basically making the profit of a full MSRP sale. Ergo if the dealer wants to bargain and move a car, they can toss in a couple grand more in discounts on their own dime, that's how you find them for 37/38k.
    Logical.
    I'm just shocked that they have ANY in stock, much less 38. Dealers around here normally don't have shit.

  49. #469
    Smart A$$ Level 3 kasim's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    112,044
    vCash
    11480
    Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
    Still? A SS is a crazy deal for 37k -- they come fully loaded.
    yeah i guess i hadnt realized how pricey they had become.

  50. #470
    All cops everywhere suck Det.Scat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    14,265
    vCash
    2530
    SCORE!

    These were a $995 option on the Scatpacks. While I wasn’t crazy about the original Wheel design, these just look nicer. Same size as mine. I found these about an hour away from me. 4,000 miles on the set. Wheel, tires, Center caps and TPMS sensors. $500. He showed me the pics I’d his Scatpack which he put some Ferradas on as I was sketchy that they may have been stolen. Nope. Dude was straight up, very cool military guy (sergeant major?)

    Now what to do throw these on? Sell these? Sell mine? Drag radials on 2 of mine?

    I think it was a total deal. They look brand new.




  51. #471
    All cops everywhere suck Det.Scat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    14,265
    vCash
    2530
    Stock google pics of how it sits now:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04E93D6C-0102-4EF8-B173-1433711706EA.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	28401

    And google pic with optional wheels:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	56CB431F-5E13-4306-9FDF-5DCA35CC6E63.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	28402

  52. #472
    BOOMER SOONER!!!

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Posts
    18,905
    vCash
    175
    optional wheels are a much better look for sure.

  53. #473
    this is our year :hs: silverSS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    26,247
    vCash
    0
    disagree. hate black wheels.

  54. #474
    Registered Member 02black's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    42,048
    vCash
    500
    that seems like a hell of a deal for 500...and they are much better than your current ones

  55. #475
    Registered Member The_Great_1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,516
    vCash
    500
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Naughtydawg95
    nice upgrade

  56. #476
    All cops everywhere suck Det.Scat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    14,265
    vCash
    2530
    Yeah- i think I’ll throw the new ones on and keep my original tires. Can’t decide what to ask for the stock wheels and sensors... but there are a ton of R/T owners who would scoop them up. I figure i can get at least $500 for them and come out with a replacement set of tires too

  57. #477
    Starminator Wars 2: Judgement Force ScotWithOne_t's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    24,083
    vCash
    1525
    Quote Originally Posted by Det.Scat View Post
    Stock google pics of how it sits now:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04E93D6C-0102-4EF8-B173-1433711706EA.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	28401

    And google pic with optional wheels:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	56CB431F-5E13-4306-9FDF-5DCA35CC6E63.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	28402
    I like the original wheels more.

  58. #478
    DANSBIRD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    161,803
    vCash
    3804
    Don't listen to ScotWithOne_t. He secretly doesn't like you and just wants you to make a mistake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •