Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 Big Bend Open for Tristian

Please go jeffrey Dr WeatherBoner's Avatar

vCash

vCash
    I hardly visit the board for a few weeks and this happens I missed out on checking out the road to Sanderson when I started my roadtrip, going to try and catch it on the way home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    I hardly visit the board for a few weeks and this happens I missed out on checking out the road to Sanderson when I started my roadtrip, going to try and catch it on the way home.

Set your cruise control and do it like the pros.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fitz View Post
    This is the PDR vid from a friends 2016 Callaway SC757 Corvette on the southbound leg May 2017. Skip the first 13 minutes. Placed 3rd in 130 MPH class.

This looks like fun. So basically you press down on the gas pedal with your pinky toe, and the first one to set cruise control at 130 is the winnar?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
    This looks like fun. So basically you press down on the gas pedal with your pinky toe, and the first one to set cruise control at 130 is the winnar?

You could try that, but I doubt it would be much fun for you. There's 58 miles of road to contend with on the southbound leg then you turn around and run back to the original start line. Honda's just won't cut it! You'll just end up like this poor silly fool:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AR-307119884.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	170.7 KB 
ID:	27725

His fart can drove him crazy and he bailed in the wrong place.
    Last edited by fitz; 07-17-2017 at 11:40 PM.

vCash
    fitz's post are like a trip in the way back time machine the the days of 1997 internet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeatherBoner View Post
    fitz's post are like a trip in the way back time machine the the days of 1997 internet
    TrY tHaT on 56k DiAL-Up Yuo BoNEheAdz!!!!

vCash
    I'll be damned. Talking roadkill.

vCash
    Is fits IBS turds on Prozac?

vCash
    The only language he speaks is ebonics.

vCash
    You could try that, but I doubt it would be much fun for you. There's 58 miles of road to contend with on the southbound leg then you turn around and run back to the original start line. Honda's just won't cut it! You'll just end up like this poor silly fool:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AR-307119884.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	170.7 KB 
ID:	27725

His fart can drove him crazy and he bailed in the wrong place.
    I doubt we would agree about much of anything, but I admit your presence/posts in this sub forum is the only reason I read it. They are that good. Add in the collateral damage/entertainment of the responses to your posts, equals the best train wreck I have seen in quite a while. Well done sir!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 94BAMF View Post
    I doubt we would agree about much of anything, but I admit your presence/posts in this sub forum is the only reason I read it. They are that good. Add in the collateral damage/entertainment of the responses to your posts, equals the best train wreck I have seen in quite a while. Well done sir!
    Thank you! It is good to find an adult here.

vCash

Make it three yards... redy2kss's Avatar

vCash
    Like a cheap fiddle!

vCash
    Thank you! It is good to find an adult here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverSS View Post
    94BAMF basically just called him a troll, but worded it in a way that appeared to praise him, and also camouflaged it with what your basic chimp would think are some big words. Ol Fitzy boy took the bait and thought it was a compliment.

PLAYED YOU LIKE A CHEAP FIDDLE FITZY BOY! LMAO

vCash

vCash
    94BAMF basically just called him a troll, but worded it in a way that appeared to praise him, and also camouflaged it with what your basic chimp would think are some big words. Ol Fitzy boy took the bait and thought it was a compliment.

PLAYED YOU LIKE A CHEAP FIDDLE FITZY BOY! LMAO
    Hey, the board has a tendency to go full hog and scare away the talent sometimes. You guys are relentless.

Just to make one semi serious point here in fitz's defense. Part of what is going on with his posts is a generational gap/miscommunication. If he is actually 69, he is about my dad's age. People from that generation communicate differently. Just look at some of Elmer's posts. They rub some on here the wrong way too, but I get it because of my dad. I ain't saying he is innocent or anything, but maybe consider your adversary is an older gentleman from a different time. Anyway, carry on..
    Last edited by 94BAMF; 07-18-2017 at 10:29 PM.

vCash
    Hey, the board has a tendency to go full hog and scare away the talent sometimes. You guys are relentless.

Just to make one semi serious point here in fitz's defense. Part of what is going on with his posts is a generational gap/miscommunication. If he is actually 69, he is about my dad's age. People from that generation communicate differently. Just look at some of Elmer's posts. They rub some on here the wrong way too, but I get it because of my dad. I ain't saying he is innocent or anything, but maybe consider your adversary is an older gentleman from a different time. Anyway, carry on..
    You must have missed the part where he got booted off another board for being a jackass. I'm not here to hold anybody's hand who acts like that.

vCash
    You must have missed the part where he got booted off another board for being a jackass. I'm not here to hold anybody's hand who acts like that.
    No, I didn't miss it, he is a gluten for punishment.. I wasn't suggesting anybody hold his hand, only commenting on the generation gap.. Some people have a hard time accepting any criticism, he appears to be one of them. I wasn't complaining, I enjoy the show. I only suggest slowing the barrage down. Chew your food slowly so you can really enjoy it..

vCash
    No, I didn't miss it, he is a gluten for punishment.. I wasn't suggesting anybody hold his hand, only commenting on the generation gap.. Some people have a hard time accepting any criticism, he appears to be one of them. I wasn't complaining, I enjoy the show. I only suggest slowing the barrage down. Chew your food slowly so you can really enjoy it..

vCash

I get that. I do think LS2 is pretty accepting overall - way more than a lot of the Ford boards or other forums I'm on. But if he did this shit on a site like OT, they would slaughter him and he'd probably get doxxed.

Here he's an abrasive douche so he's just getting some ribbing back. I'm sure Bunky will be fine. He'll probably roll out of the house soon to wash his car, and every 5 minutes give a mean stare to the little negro boy who just moved in across the street.

vCash
    No need... this guy appears to be an all you can eat buffet.