Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Results 481 to 537 of 537

Thread: 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon: a Hellcat on Steroids?

  1. #481
    DANSBIRD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    158,116
    vCash
    3351
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead SS View Post
    No. The car is bad ass but Dodge still did a piss poor job with the weekly teaser bullshit.
    This sums up my thoughts pretty well.


    The only way for me to think their teasing strategy would be justified would be if this thing had over 1,000hp. But, like Gearhead said, the car is badass... their marketing for it just sucks. (Their commercials are great though)

    I think it'd been cool if they sprang this car out of no where.
    Last edited by DANSBIRD; 04-12-2017 at 10:06 PM.

  2. #482
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    23,139
    vCash
    2025
    Meanwhile, the new COPO concept has run a best of 10.685 @ 125.73.

    http://www.motortrend.com/news/2017-...rag-race-sema/

  3. #483
    Rise early. Work hard. STRIKE OIL! CT Morgan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW, TEXAS
    Posts
    57,189
    vCash
    1250
    Quote Originally Posted by DANSBIRD View Post
    As far as my question on if the people IN THIS THREAD thought the marketing/teasing/end result was justified... These are some of the posts that had me curious:
    The car is awesome. The marketing campaign lost the plot for a while.

    This part, I love too:

    Buyers have the option to add back the front passenger seat , rear seats and trunk carpeting kit for $1 each. Other options include the Harman Kardon 19-speaker, 900-watt audio system, power sunroof, heated and ventilated leather front seats with heated steering wheel, painted Satin Black hood, or new painted Satin Black hood, roof and decklid package.
    Last edited by CT Morgan; 04-12-2017 at 11:12 PM.

  4. #484
    Registered Member ARSENAL670's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Punching your girl in her babymaker
    Posts
    10,163
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Potent68 View Post
    Meanwhile, the new COPO concept has run a best of 10.685 @ 125.73.

    http://www.motortrend.com/news/2017-...rag-race-sema/

    Fucking slow ass piece of shit

  5. #485
    Rise early. Work hard. STRIKE OIL! CT Morgan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW, TEXAS
    Posts
    57,189
    vCash
    1250
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENAL670 View Post
    Fucking slow ass piece of shit
    Gotta hate it when the goal post moves on ya!

  6. #486
    In The Upside Down Gearhead SS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    37,475
    vCash
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Potent68 View Post
    Meanwhile, the new COPO concept has run a best of 10.685 @ 125.73.

    http://www.motortrend.com/news/2017-...rag-race-sema/
    To be fair, it does have 240 less hp.
    Last edited by Gearhead SS; 04-12-2017 at 11:24 PM.

  7. #487
    Suffering ends when craving ends... Hyperion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Nirvana. Join me :)
    Posts
    3,602
    vCash
    25
    Didn't the 5th gen COPO and Cobra jet both run low 9s?

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hyperion; 04-12-2017 at 11:27 PM.

  8. #488
    Registered Member Doss's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    16,940
    vCash
    11150
    Quote Originally Posted by CT Morgan View Post
    The car is awesome. The marketing campaign lost the plot for a while.

    This part, I love too:

    Buyers have the option to add back the front passenger seat , rear seats and trunk carpeting kit for $1 each. Other options include the Harman Kardon 19-speaker, 900-watt audio system, power sunroof, heated and ventilated leather front seats with heated steering wheel, painted Satin Black hood, or new painted Satin Black hood, roof and decklid package.

    funny the ventilated and heated seats and steering wheel were standard on my car
    and I guess the front seat was as well.
    Last edited by Doss; 04-13-2017 at 12:00 AM.

  9. #489
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    23,139
    vCash
    2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead SS View Post
    To be fair, it does have 240 less hp.
    It's also not street legal is it?

  10. #490
    Rise early. Work hard. STRIKE OIL! CT Morgan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW, TEXAS
    Posts
    57,189
    vCash
    1250
    Quote Originally Posted by Doss View Post
    funny the ventilated and heated seats and steering wheel were standard on my car
    and I guess the front seat was as well.
    These were just the things I said I wouldn't want to give up on a car like this. Well, that and NAV, but I'm assuming NAV is available.

  11. #491
    Super Dee Duper Moderator
    98 SNAKE EATER's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Jamaica, NYC
    Posts
    17,419
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by KrispyCharger View Post
    oh man, Vin Diesel is the ambassador of Dodge now...can we just...ya know...not have that?
    Someone yelled out "gimme back my money!!" as he walked on stage

  12. #492
    You're fired. Hebrew Barrister's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    TEXASS
    Posts
    182,707
    vCash
    2025
    Quote Originally Posted by CT Morgan View Post
    These were just the things I said I wouldn't want to give up on a car like this. Well, that and NAV, but I'm assuming NAV is available.
    I'll be damned but the cooled seats actually work. Chills the ass nicely.

  13. #493
    In The Upside Down Gearhead SS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    37,475
    vCash
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Potent68 View Post
    It's also not street legal is it?
    If you read the article, you will see that the car that ran 10.65 is not the Copo that is limited to 69 units per year. This car is a test car that GM is doing using concept parts that would likely be available over the counter to customers that want to modify their own Camaro.

    The 1 of 69 Copos are 8 second cars.

    8 second COPO


    10 second COPO concept
    Last edited by Gearhead SS; 04-13-2017 at 01:10 AM.

  14. #494
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    23,139
    vCash
    2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead SS View Post
    If you read the article, you will see that the car that ran 10.65 is not the Copo that is limited to 69 units per year. This car is a test car that GM is doing using concept parts that would likely be available over the counter to customers that want to modify their own Camaro.

    The 1 of 69 Copos are 8 second cars.

    8 second COPO


    10 second COPO concept


    I just did a search for quarter mile times.

    So, even after the review, I would definitely rather have a ZL1 over the Demon. Has anybody gone back over the various teasers and found what each one was actually trying to tease, versus what everybody theorized that they meant?

  15. #495
    Rise early. Work hard. STRIKE OIL! CT Morgan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW, TEXAS
    Posts
    57,189
    vCash
    1250
    Quote Originally Posted by Potent68 View Post


    I just did a search for quarter mile times.

    So, even after the review, I would definitely rather have a ZL1 over the Demon. Has anybody gone back over the various teasers and found what each one was actually trying to tease, versus what everybody theorized that they meant?
    Those cars are built for such very different things. If I wanted something like the Demon I would never even consider a ZL1 as an option for that duty. The Demon is so far apart that it's its own market.

    Now, ZL1 vs Hellcat, I can see that discussion.

    I'm sure there is a write up coming that ties everything together... probably from Dodge. LOL.
    Last edited by CT Morgan; 04-13-2017 at 01:31 AM.

  16. #496
    LIFE IS GOOD HybridZ28's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    28,588
    vCash
    279
    There is, let me go find it....

    Edit found it!

    http://www.hotrod.com/articles/meant...ource=facebook

    Sorry for the shitty link, I'm on my phone and saw it on FB.
    Last edited by HybridZ28; 04-13-2017 at 01:47 AM.

  17. #497
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    23,139
    vCash
    2025
    Quote Originally Posted by HybridZ28 View Post
    There is, let me go find it....

    Edit found it!

    http://www.hotrod.com/articles/meant...ource=facebook

    Sorry for the shitty link, I'm on my phone and saw it on FB.
    Thanks! Holy shit those were a terrible stretch. I don't think anybody would have figured out 90% of those. The other 10% would be somebody getting lucky.

  18. #498
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    23,139
    vCash
    2025
    Quote Originally Posted by CT Morgan View Post
    Those cars are built for such very different things. If I wanted something like the Demon I would never even consider a ZL1 as an option for that duty. The Demon is so far apart that it's its own market.

    Now, ZL1 vs Hellcat, I can see that discussion.

    I'm sure there is a write up coming that ties everything together... probably from Dodge. LOL.
    Oh I'm well aware that they were built to be very different machines. It doesn't mean I might not like the idea of one more than the other. Maybe I love to go around turns but think the idea of a production car that will run 9's could be fun too.

  19. #499
    Suffering ends when craving ends... Hyperion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Nirvana. Join me :)
    Posts
    3,602
    vCash
    25
    Agreed. Those are all a huge stretch.

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

  20. #500
    Rise early. Work hard. STRIKE OIL! CT Morgan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW, TEXAS
    Posts
    57,189
    vCash
    1250
    Pretty damn technical eggs.

  21. #501
    Careless Giver EMINENT 1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11,764
    vCash
    1250
    Here's what the poster said about what happened.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  22. #502
    What Would Oddjob Do? 5.0THIS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    24,180
    vCash
    2367
    Quote Originally Posted by EMINENT 1 View Post
    Here's what the poster said about what happened.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Nice job passing the buck. Fuck his credibility.

  23. #503
    It'll get ya fat KrispyCharger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    31,710
    vCash
    1463
    "proven through visual diagnostics in testing"

    not sure what the hell I just read here...you prove power by putting the engine on a dyno & measuring torque vs RPM...

  24. #504
    Rise early. Work hard. STRIKE OIL! CT Morgan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW, TEXAS
    Posts
    57,189
    vCash
    1250
    Guy is just full of shit. All the figures together didn't make sense anyway.

  25. #505
    Coastal Elite Crew Rich_S's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    83,493
    vCash
    750
    So...............................................maxed out from the factory or tons of headroom? Any guesses as to what kinda gains it'll see with a pulley, tune, and exhaust?

  26. #506
    DANSBIRD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    158,116
    vCash
    3351
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_S View Post
    So...............................................maxed out from the factory or tons of headroom? Any guesses as to what kinda gains it'll see with a pulley, tune, and exhaust?
    I think there's a lot left in it.

  27. #507
    Rise early. Work hard. STRIKE OIL! CT Morgan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW, TEXAS
    Posts
    57,189
    vCash
    1250
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_S View Post
    So...............................................maxed out from the factory or tons of headroom? Any guesses as to what kinda gains it'll see with a pulley, tune, and exhaust?
    I would say tons of headroom. 17+ psi should be easy to run on this platform.

  28. #508
    Registered Member Wheels's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,699
    vCash
    500
    Could probably make 1023hp...

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  29. #509
    Super Dee Duper Moderator
    98 SNAKE EATER's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Jamaica, NYC
    Posts
    17,419
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_S View Post
    So...............................................maxed out from the factory or tons of headroom? Any guesses as to what kinda gains it'll see with a pulley, tune, and exhaust?

    This is what I'm thinking

    1000+hp is cool and all, but I'd much rather have an 840hp 9 second car than a 1000+hp 9 second car

    I'm still bummed about it not being AWD, but pretty damn impressed with everything else.

    I mean a heavy ass car running 9's wheels up on Nittos??

    Who'd a thunk?

  30. #510
    Rise early. Work hard. STRIKE OIL! CT Morgan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW, TEXAS
    Posts
    57,189
    vCash
    1250
    Just goes to show what a factory engineered car can do when they focus on drag performance. Kinda smacks around tuner shops, but not shocking considering the design resources.

  31. #511
    Hissin' Buford scottyboost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Freakville, FL
    Posts
    25,825
    vCash
    500
    A piece not clear: Does the advertised 840hp come before or after the carputer upgrade? I assume after. If so, what is the off-the-floor HP for 93?

  32. #512
    Rise early. Work hard. STRIKE OIL! CT Morgan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW, TEXAS
    Posts
    57,189
    vCash
    1250
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyboost View Post
    A piece not clear: Does the advertised 840hp come before or after the carputer upgrade? I assume after. If so, what is the off-the-floor HP for 93?
    808 hp on 91 octane.

  33. #513
    Registered Member ARSENAL670's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Punching your girl in her babymaker
    Posts
    10,163
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by CT Morgan View Post
    808 hp on 91 octane.
    TERRIBLE

    Fucking FCA can't even make this turd rocket have 810HP on pump fuel?!?!?!?!?! No, instead we get some 808 bullshit arbitrary number that can suck deez nuts.





  34. #514
    Hissin' Buford scottyboost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Freakville, FL
    Posts
    25,825
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by CT Morgan View Post
    808 hp on 91 octane.
    Thanks.

  35. #515
    Coastal Elite Crew Rich_S's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    83,493
    vCash
    750
    I wonder if EVO will get one, hack off the exhaust, jerry rig a nitrous kit on it, and be FIRST DEMON IN THE EIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!

  36. #516
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    21
    vCash
    500
    The new Demon is fast, but it could have been so much faster of they would have spent the extra time to drop more weight. The car is only around 200-250 pounds lighter than the hellcat, and most the weight savings in just because the front passenger and rear seat are removed from the car. It is very strong indications a new ZR1 corvette with around 750 HP is coming soon, and if you put the new ZR1 (1,000 lbs lighter then boat/dodge demon) on a drag radial it will likely out run the demon is a drag race. The demon also looks like every other Dodge Challenger, and you see one at every stop light. IMO, Dodge just can never get it quite right.

  37. #517
    TEAM KASIM 2016 Dr Griswold's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    89,507
    vCash
    6525
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_S View Post
    I wonder if EVO will get one, hack off the exhaust, jerry rig a nitrous kit on it, and be FIRST DEMON IN THE EIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!

  38. #518
    Careless Giver EMINENT 1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11,764
    vCash
    1250
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
    The new Demon is fast, but it could have been so much faster of they would have spent the extra time to drop more weight. The car is only around 200-250 pounds lighter than the hellcat, and most the weight savings in just because the front passenger and rear seat are removed from the car. It is very strong indications a new ZR1 corvette with around 750 HP is coming soon, and if you put the new ZR1 (1,000 lbs lighter then boat/dodge demon) on a drag radial it will likely out run the demon is a drag race. The demon also looks like every other Dodge Challenger, and you see one at every stop light. IMO, Dodge just can never get it quite right.
    It really is a one trick pony!

  39. #519
    SPECIAL DARK HOTCIVIC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    23,544
    vCash
    3000
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
    The new Demon is fast, but it could have been so much faster of they would have spent the extra time to drop more weight. The car is only around 200-250 pounds lighter than the hellcat, and most the weight savings in just because the front passenger and rear seat are removed from the car. It is very strong indications a new ZR1 corvette with around 750 HP is coming soon, and if you put the new ZR1 (1,000 lbs lighter then boat/dodge demon) on a drag radial it will likely out run the demon is a drag race. The demon also looks like every other Dodge Challenger, and you see one at every stop light. IMO, Dodge just can never get it quite right.
    Damn bro you just internet raced the Demon against a hypothetical ZR1. I haven't seen those types of shenanigans in the CG in at least 10 years.

  40. #520
    Rise early. Work hard. STRIKE OIL! CT Morgan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    DFW, TEXAS
    Posts
    57,189
    vCash
    1250
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
    Damn bro you just internet raced the Demon against a hypothetical ZR1. I haven't seen those types of shenanigans in the CG in at least 10 years.


    If, if, if....

  41. #521
    Registered Member Wheels's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,699
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
    The new Demon is fast, but it could have been so much faster of they would have spent the extra time to drop more weight. The car is only around 200-250 pounds lighter than the hellcat, and most the weight savings in just because the front passenger and rear seat are removed from the car. It is very strong indications a new ZR1 corvette with around 750 HP is coming soon, and if you put the new ZR1 (1,000 lbs lighter then boat/dodge demon) on a drag radial it will likely out run the demon is a drag race. The demon also looks like every other Dodge Challenger, and you see one at every stop light. IMO, Dodge just can never get it quite right.
    This.

    Dodge needs to let the viper crew interject some design cues. Everything Dodge makes except the viper looks boring...

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  42. #522
    It'll get ya fat KrispyCharger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    31,710
    vCash
    1463
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
    Damn bro you just internet raced the Demon against a hypothetical ZR1. I haven't seen those types of shenanigans in the CG in at least 10 years.
    Dodge makes admittedly a track only monster. Said track monster is a production car in the mid 9s with a warranty....but apparently Dodge just didnt get it right!

    Oh the internet how you make me laugh

  43. #523
    "C-c-c-c-ombo Breaker!!" jeeplaw's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Skara Brae
    Posts
    9,350
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    This.

    Dodge needs to let the viper crew interject some design cues. Everything Dodge makes except the viper looks boring...

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Yes, because if anything, Dodge builds boring looking cars...


  44. #524
    It'll get ya fat KrispyCharger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    31,710
    vCash
    1463
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeplaw View Post
    Yes, because if anything, Dodge builds boring looking cars...

    if they could only build exciting full size cars like the Taurus or Imapala.

  45. #525
    Registered Member speed_demon24's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    PC Florida
    Posts
    17,586
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KrispyCharger View Post
    if they could only build exciting full size cars like the Taurus or Imapala.
    The ss is out selling the shit out of the charger isn't it?

  46. #526
    Big Red

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Piscataway, NJ
    Posts
    593
    vCash
    500
    Saw the Demon in person today and even got to mess around with their fun video game simulator. Props to Dodge for building the car but I lose interest when I imagine this car will rarely be seen in the wild. I hope I'm wrong.

    The engine def has more headroom. The Hellcat engine is seemingly doing well with similar crank rated power but who knows if they will go the 60k warranty distance. My only thinking is they can cut some of the cost by shoving the Demon motor into a dedicated mopar drag car with the boost cranked up further.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  47. #527
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    21
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
    Damn bro you just internet raced the Demon against a hypothetical ZR1. I haven't seen those types of shenanigans in the CG in at least 10 years.
    There is a good chance the ZR1 is coming. My post was more about how the Demon could have been a lot better if they had put it on a diet. With that said, there is no denying the demon is fast for a factory production street car. With that said, the whole dodge brand kind of sucks, and I am not a fan.

  48. #528
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    21
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeplaw View Post
    Yes, because if anything, Dodge builds boring looking cars...

    Yes, and every challenger from the V6 to the demon looks about the same, and you see on at every red light. The looks of the challenger is not all that impressive to me.

  49. #529
    What Would Oddjob Do? 5.0THIS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    24,180
    vCash
    2367
    People gonna be buyin' dem ZR1s to drag race Demons fa sho.



  50. #530
    Registered Member speed_demon24's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    PC Florida
    Posts
    17,586
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
    Yes, and every challenger from the V6 to the demon looks about the same, and you see on at every red light. The looks of the challenger is not all that impressive to me.
    The same can be said for the camaro and mustang...

  51. #531
    Registered Member ARSENAL670's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Punching your girl in her babymaker
    Posts
    10,163
    vCash
    500
    FCA got it so wrong, that you see one at every light......which means their sales must suck.......which means they've got it all wrong.....

  52. #532
    Registered Member adam's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Posts
    5,827
    vCash
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_S View Post
    I wonder if EVO will get one, hack off the exhaust, jerry rig a nitrous kit on it, and be FIRST DEMON IN THE EIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!


    I'm sure they will announce they have one on pre-order very soon.

  53. #533
    Registered Member torch318's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    360
    vCash
    500
    http://www.hotrod.com/articles/behin...ource=facebook


    Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

  54. #534
    Registered Member NHRATA01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,135
    vCash
    4574
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeplaw View Post
    Yes, because if anything, Dodge builds boring looking cars...

    Yeah I'm a GM fanboy but that's absurd. Dodge is building a lot of badass cars and SUV's.

  55. #535
    Registered Member Last of a Breed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ma
    Posts
    2,259
    vCash
    500
    They all look the same!!!

  56. #536
    It'll get ya fat KrispyCharger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    31,710
    vCash
    1463
    Quote Originally Posted by torch318 View Post
    http://www.hotrod.com/articles/behin...ource=facebook


    Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
    Yea, that makes sense, the data would be 10-bit integer ranging from 0 to 1023 (1024 places total, 2^10)

  57. #537
    Registered Member ARSENAL670's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Punching your girl in her babymaker
    Posts
    10,163
    vCash
    500
    Anyone go to the NYC Auto show yet??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •