Thread: Pair of 2013 Yamaha WaveRunner FX HOs on Triton Elite Trailer

vCash

Thumbs up Pair of 2013 Yamaha WaveRunner FX HOs on Triton Elite Trailer

For sale is my pair of 2013 Yamaha FX HO WaveRunners. Both are just over 100 hours. They are both red as that is the only color they were available in in 2013. AGM batteries. Both work well, one better than the other.

When I got them, I was quite inexperienced. So they have many more scratches than I thought they would. So the paint is not so great. Also, they have been used in salt water and both have been to Bimini and back. They were flushed as quickly as possible every time whether at a car wash or put into fresh water and run.

The one that doesn't work as well? Well, when it was brand new I got stuck in the mud and overheated it. I spent over $6000 getting it repaired correctly. Since then, it throws a "phantom" overheating code. It is not overheating, but it goes into limp mode for a few minutes. Then everything is okay again. I just rode this ski yesterday (9-24-2016). Threw the code in ~20 miles. But then went the rest of the day, ~100 miles, working perfectly. This ski has a free-flowing exhaust modification. Here is what the difference sounds like:

KBB shows the value of these skis at $8315 each. So $16,630 for the pair. The dealership price for the trailer was $2600 in 2013. So, say the value of the trailer is $2000? That would bring the total "value" to $18,630. I know that is not realistic because of the problems delineated above.

I have the titles for both skis and the trailer. No waiting! My mom needs a new roof on her house and it looks like I'm the one who will have to pay for it, so first $14,000 takes the entire package!

OBO.

Last edited by DrivingZiggy; 10-05-2016 at 05:01 AM.

vCash
    Come on, you know you want them!

vCash
    $1,000 discount for LS2. Down to $14,000!!!