Thread: LS2 Budget Build (Sorry if didn't see one already lol)

Registered Newbie

vCash

LS2 Budget Build (Sorry if didn't see one already lol)

Hey boys, so long story short I've looked all over n seen what some guys are doing. I've got a perfectly good LS2 block complete nothing done to it stock. I've got a budget of 6500 bucks, I'd personally like to go turbo and maybe bend the budget if I have to but I'd like to stay close to that. If you guys had my money what would you do and have you guys got any dyno numbers to boot? Really appreciate any opinions or help. Thanks guys

Travis

vCash
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: muskyhunter77 PSN ID: muskyhunter77
    Have you ever read the "sloppy mechanics" threads over on Ls1tech. It's been a long time since I have but they were a good read to waste a couple nights. They used to do some incredible things with very little money. He would have budgets of like 6K including buying a vehicle.
    Good luck in your build.

gettin' screwed...

vCash
    What's the application? Regardless $6500 seems tight to build the engine (rotating assy, heads, cam, valvetrain, intake) and add a turbo kit along with the supporting fuel system to support big power.

vCash
    Gamer IDs

Raptr ID: 123456
    Buy a stock 5.3 and an eBay turbo kit

Registered Newbie

vCash
    Thanks TreeGreenz. I've some idea how I'm gonna go I'll be using the stock rotating assembly, and spending the money mostly on the heads intake injectors and turbo guys.