Thread: 500 rwh

Registered Member

vCash

500 rwh

I have a 2007 C-6 6 speed car..My goal is too achieve 500 rwp..I would like to know if the following mods would allow me too reach this goal...I am trying to do it without nitrous or forced induction..The exaust system that i purchased was a Stainless Works system with 1-3/4 primary tubed headers along with a 3" x-pipe and random technology cats and a 3" cat back system with turbo mufflers..cam choice is a ms4 that has a .640/.609 lift along with the new fast 102mm intake and L92 heads that have been cnc machined..programming will be handled by HP-Tuners...Any advice would be greatly appreciated..

P.S.

This was my first time to post
    and I just realized it was in the
    wrong section...i was not sure
    how it worked...Sorry!
    Last edited by vetteboyls2; 02-21-2009 at 07:09 AM.

I'm slow :nownana:

vCash
    It seems like it could be done but i am not sure that going with a 102mm intake is needed for the set up in which you are doing but I could be way wrong just my .02

Registered Member

vCash
    I think you may be right maroonz, just not neccessary imo

Registered Member

vCash

102mm intake

the numbers on c and c ported L92 heads flow almost as well as Ls7 heads..The factory intakes have always been a restriction point on the ls motors..I am also looking at installing nitrous and a menthenol injection kit...I appreciate you alls input on my post..

I'm slow :nownana:

vCash
    You say the restrictions but you're not shooting for an ungodly number so I just don't see you hitting the point to where it is going to hold you back. If nothing else I really think by doing the 102mm is going to be way too much. 90 or 92mm will be more then plenty without killing you being too much but it is just my .02 take it as you will. Who knows someone might correct me and say that it is better.