Thread: Chevy Rev it up! 2007

vCash

Chevy Rev it up! 2007

http://www.revitup.com

July 6 and 7: San Francisco, CA – Alameda Naval Base
    July 13 and 14: Orange County, CA – El Toro Marine Corps Air Station
    July 20 and 21: Houston, TX – Reliant Park
    July 27 and 28: Orlando, FL – Epcot Center
    August 3 and 4: New York/New Jersey – Old Bridge Township Raceway Park (Englishtown, NJ)
    August 10 and 11: Washington, D.C. – FedEx Field (Landover, MD)

http://www.revitup.com/media/CRIU4-2007Release.doc

Blog Entries
    vCash
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: warpedrotors PSN ID: warpedrotors

That's right.. > yours Bratvold's Avatar

vCash
    F$#$@$ bullllllll

vCash
    Wondering if you can help spread the word about Rev It Up presented by Chevrolet to the Camaro enthusiast community. We have some great offers that I think they would be interested in:

Display your Camaro next to the Camaro Concept

We are looking for a stock/restored First Gen Camaro to display along side the Camaro Concept at each Rev It Up event. (that's one car per event - see schedule below) The car would be prominently displayed inside the Chevy Nation Pavilion (secure tent.) We we will provide a framed photo of their car along-side the Camaro Concept, a free ride with a Rev It Up pro driver in a Z06, and of course free entry into the Rev It Up autocross competition.

Anyone interested can forward their info and a picture of their car to Dan Passe (dpasse@amcimarketing.com). From their, we'll narrow down to ONE car per event.

VIP Club Parking and Discount Entry

On a limited basis, there is VIP parking available for Club member parking. Arrangements can be made in advance with Dan Passe (dpasse@amcimarketing.com).

Plus, we are offering a discount entry program - 2 entries for $40 (instead of the normal $25 per person.) Just insert the coupon code RIU07X when registering on www.revitup.com. So bring a friend and come have some fun!

Event schedule and additional details are below.

Todd Christensen
    Marketing Manager - Chevy Racing

Rev It UpTM presented by Chevrolet, a great opportunity to celebrate car culture, is coming to the following cities. Rev It Up gives driving enthusiasts the chance to improve and prove their driving skills, and have an all-around great day of automotive fun. The event includes

· Performance driving techniques taught by professional racing instructors
    · Various driving competitions including the opportunity to win a 2008 Corvette and many other prizes
    · Endurance racing karts
    · Rides with pro drivers
    · Team Chevy celebrity drivers

Schedule:
    July 6-7 San Fran, CA - Alameda Naval Air Station
    July 13-14 LA (Irvine), CA - El Toro
    July 20-21 Houston, TX - Reliant Park
    July 27-28 Orlando, FL - Disney Epcot
    Aug 3-4 NY - Old Bridge Township Raceway (NJ)
    Aug 10-11 DC - Fed Ex Field

Rev It Up presented by Chevrolet will be the most fun you’ll have behind the wheel this year. So be sure to come out and see us.

To find out more, go to www.revitup.com for general event information.

Air-Rammer Extraordinaire Keyser_WS6's Avatar

vCash
    I attended the event last Friday at the El Toro air base. Well worth the $25 or whatever I spent.

Got to run a C6 pretty hard a couple laps on a short course (I was shocked to find out you don't have to pay a dime to do this, you can just show up at the event, get in for free, and still get behind the wheel of the vette after going through rules and regulations). Also drove a manual supercharged Cobalt SS for a lap, and auto non-supercharged ones for numerous laps.

For the actual competition laps, I blew both of mine. The pro index was like 29.x seconds and each lap I ran mid 32's, but hit a cone on each, ending up with 34.x giving me a score of like 370 or something (out of 1000).

But I guess I shouldn't feel too bad, my dad ran way off course on his first lap, taking 50 seconds and scoring like 74 or something.

Cool event though, I definitely recommend it to everyone (except now I have the urge to autocross/road race).

Registered Member

vCash
    Looks awesome, I wish I could make to one.

vCash
    Any chance of getting one in N.KY or S.IN area?

vCash
    I did it today with friends. It was a blast. Raged on a C6, TBSS, and Cobalt SS. Based on my track time, I think it's safe to say I should stick to the "point and shoot" cars.