Thread: Rules for selling in this forum

Super Moderator

vCash

[size=3][color=green]Rules for selling[/color][/size]

Forum Posting Rules #15. Classified Policies

#1 - You must own what you are selling. Do not post ads for friends.

#2 - You must list a price. "OBO" is acceptable provided you sell the item to someone that offers the listed price. Correct selling etiquette would be reserving the product to the first person that posts in the thread and offers the minimum posted price. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the purpose of the public thread. Any thread NOT listing a price will be deleted by the moderators.

#3 - There is absolutely no bidding allowed.

Going offline and using e-mail to conduct bidding is unacceptable. Prices must be listed. No "best offer" posts without a minimum price.

#4 - No retail sales that are in competition with our sponsors! They pay to advertise here and sell new parts. If you wish to sell retail items on LS2.COM, you may become a site sponsor!

#5 - Links to eBay auctions are OK on this site provided the following guidelines are followed:

The thread heading or subject line must clearly state it concerns an eBay auction. Subject line should look something like this:

1999 Black Z28 SS On E-bay AUCTION

Set of 2000 SS seats on E-bay AUCTION

Post ONLY your auction links. No listing for a friend or "Look what I saw on eBay" type posts.

#6 - Firearms or related items are not allowed to be offered on this site.

In order to protect this site from Federal problems we cannot allow the selling, trading, or buying of any gun or weapon related items.

No “Gauging Interest” posts. Either you want to sell the item or you don’t. These types of for sale posts wind up being too close to an auction.

A violation of any of these rules will result in the removal of your post without notice.

i work for a dealership am i allowed to post dealer cars on here?

Blog Entries
    vCash
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16581731
    Quote Originally Posted by WestsideChevrolet View Post
    i work for a dealership am i allowed to post dealer cars on here?
    No sorry. That would require a sponsorship. This section is for personal sales.

tapped yo