All Blog Entries

1. Life and Lemons

Everyone says when life hands you lemons, make lemonade. Well i'm not much on lemonade, I prefer to squeeze the lemons into eyes of who gave them to me

Life lately has giving me a whole lot of lemons, and between squirting people in the eyes and lemonade, i'm pretty fed up.

However i've made some pretty big life decisions lately. the first being is I wanna be a writer. So.. i've been kicking around ideas and finally came up with a working outline of the book. Now ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. LS2 User becomes web famous with his mario themed room...

Quote Originally Posted by carpenter View Post

Video taken with potato.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Long Tube Headers & Air Intake

I have 1 7/8 longtube Kooks headers and X pipe with Corsa sport, it sounds great!
    Yes it really crackles when i get on it. As for my Air intake i went with the Carbon Fiber Black Wing, they are both worth it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Barlo, can we get some MNF vcash wagers going?

Quote Originally Posted by windhamjk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by silverSS View Post
    When you come to a decision, you should blog about it.
    I will blog about blogging my most important NFL related decisions.
    Dear diary....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. LS2 Engine Wiring Harness

We are trying to put a Crate LS2 engine on a dyno for our college engineering project. We are thinking about using a Chevy Performance wiring harness. Here is a link to the Harness kit we are considering buying, let us know what you think. [url]http://www.jegs.com/p/Chevrolet-Performance/Chevrolet-Performance-LS2-Engine-Controller-Kit/2808714/10002/-1[/url]
    Categories
    Uncategorized