All Blog Entries

1. Why are truck drivers such colossal a-holes?

Quote Originally Posted by DrivingZiggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro View Post
    Since I drive 35 miles to and from work each day, I find my patience with truck drivers has worn very thin. I want to rage when one of them, driving 20 miles slower than the fast lane traffic, pulls into the fast lane to pass another slow ass truck but makes no effort to go faster as to not hold up fast lane traffic. I was part of a 25 car group being held up by 2 trucks side by side for about 8 miles. One was going 60, the other was going 60.3. This was in a 75mph zone. I know they are the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. *** Official Call of Duty Ghosts thread v. PS 3 can suck it ***

Quote Originally Posted by DrFrag View Post
    I've been doing better since equipping the muzzle brake attachment. I can actually usually get a positive k/d now!
    I still can't find a gun I like
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. official novembeard crew...plz check in

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Begin thread.
    Do I fuckin look Asian in my avatar

I just fuckin measured myself and I am 6'2.75"

Does that sound Asian to you?

Stay the Fuck outta my threads, Dale.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm bored...(Official BS Thread) Part 749

Quote Originally Posted by skytower31 View Post

!

BOOCH!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY ME!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Temper Temper

I've read on this site over the years about people who think that you should just be able to calm yourself down and relax and not get mad. I on the other hand cannot. I have an extremely violent and nasty temper, I go through great pains not to loose it.

I've been on medicine ( i lack the man gene of awesome so i'm medicated) and i've taken Anger Management classes more times than I care to remember. BUT what I have learned it the signs that I need to step away from everyone. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized