All Blog Entries

1. April Week Four '14

Quote Originally Posted by calichris87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    I looked up the listing for a ranch house just listed near my parents house. I have been watching it sit empty for years, but have always liked it. It's just a smidge out of my budget.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/91...39854419_zpid/
    I don't think that's a bad price. The Zillow est monthy mortgage is less than my rent. The taxes of almost 500/mo would break me though.
    Home price variation always gets me. My house ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I am IRATE...a bad day just got worse for me, v "civic duty"

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefBlue View Post
    I went last year. Didn't get picked.

I don't know why they don't exclusively use people on unemployment.
    Same here. Half the fuckin people in Chicago are spending their days drinking grapedrank and listening to music ON SPEAKER PHONE on the el train.

Let those shovelhead anus' go to jury duty. At least they would be peers.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ask your home and auto insurance questions here.

I have never blogged before so I don't really know what I am doing here, but I guess I can start off by saying that I consider myself pretty knowledgeable in regards to insurance. I have worked for an insurance company for almost 12 years total. I worked random jobs and worked as admin for our litigation department for the first four years so I got to see a lot of cool stuff. Unfortunately, at that time, I did not know much about claims handling. Then I was in auto for about six years and now ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tipping for Funiture Delivery?

[QUOTE=bobbykokinos;16259656]Do you do it? If so, how much? I'm having a couch and love seat delivered this weekend and am already paying $150 I believe.[/QUOTE]

Maybe like a $10 for the guy but nothing crazy if I am paying for the delivery already.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My view is better then yours guranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by cham View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    This.

Multi billion dollar tourist industry, majority of the population lives in third world conditions.

The bus ride to Negril was depressing as hell driving by the tar paper shanty towns along the route. Honestly surprised the resort owners haven't forced the government to remove them from near the roads.
    Along with the peddlers asking you if you want some "bob marley"
    I thought those guys worked for Gwyd.
    Categories
    Uncategorized